Advice

Bristol1

someone was kind enough to give me a couple days work pwr so I'm fuxking buzzing but I haven't skimmed anything for a while

someone was kind enough to give me a couple days work pwr so I'm fuxking buzzing but I haven't skimmed anything for a while
What’s the advice your after then??
E8D1873C-432C-41D8-A7AE-7BF31346D189.gif

laying on right hand side of wall felt kak handed alot forgot the right way of laying for right handed person on right side just cone out little bit then run trowel up side ?

then spazzing out again if water on wall when trowelling shall I just work it to bottom right or try and lose it by going back through other way

did pva reskim and look nice nice finish smooth but didn't go off patches gone of more than others like this inconsistency in the colour like look I'm playing with it to much or something then when started going off off didn't dry all same colour nicely I did everything by book made sure woke wallcovered an all that

what stage should I be cutting back edges and what is the right way of doing pva reskim ? the same way your supposed to do everything else 2 coats ?

For a chancer I'd go on you tubelike most do. Buy spunge two coat on spunge one trowel over. If that does not work go back to what you were doing before.

For a chancer I'd go on you tubelike most do. Buy spunge two coat on spunge one trowel over. If that does not work go back to what you were doing before.
I'm not a chancer I've been a labourer for a few years just starting doing my own little bits want to make sure I'm doing it properly some of blokes I've worked for beat me up if seen me with a sponge

Right handed go left to right
If freak of nature go right to left :coffe::tanguero:
yeah mate but when I trowel my water the way I work I've basically ended up with it all bottom right corner and feel spaz trying to get it off wall shall I just go back the other way it's hard to explain I knew this would be fun thing to do this morn cos I've got nothing else to do

I'm not a chancer I've been a labourer for a few years just starting doing my own little bits want to make sure I'm doing it properly some of blokes I've worked for beat me up if seen me with a sponge
Easy then left to rhight.get the first coat on as quickly as you can. Take your time whith second speed skim over. Cup of t. Two wet trowel little as possible of water and one dry trowel... It all about timing

Easy then left to rhight.get the first coat on as quickly as you can. Take your time whith second speed skim over. Cup of t. Two wet trowel little as possible of water and one dry trowel... It all about timing
Thanks I always got told shouldn't need water I'm not there yet !

did pva reskim and look nice nice finish smooth but didn't go off patches gone of more than others like this inconsistency in the colour like look I'm playing with it to much or something then when started going off off didn't dry all same colour nicely I did everything by book made sure woke wallcovered an all that
Try some plaster additive to slow it from going off so quick.
give you longer to practice and get it right.
forgot name of it someone will know

laying on right hand side of wall felt kak handed alot forgot the right way of laying for right handed person on right side just cone out little bit then run trowel up side ?

So basically, you question is - how do you do plastering?

Don't worry, I'll be on soon to ask how you do rendering.