Advise k rend/ Weber

Members online

Sam4554

Been plastering houses for about 3-4 years now (house bashing) been in the trade 7 years altogether only 25 but don’t want to be a one trick pony all my life I want to get all these render systems cracked to broaden my horizons and be a more complete plasterer
Looking for some advise on any courses that are worth going on I’m in Suffolk or even any renderers that want some free labour for a day or two! (Norfolk & Suffolk area)
Any advise be appreciated thanks

Ring around local guys explain your willing to jump on board for no fee a extra pair of hands is useful to most! Although plasterers been plasterers you may be told to f**k off there a funny breed :ROFLMAO:

Ring around local guys explain your willing to jump on board for no fee a extra pair of hands is useful to most! Although plasterers been plasterers you may be told to f**k off there a funny breed :ROFLMAO:
Ha I know mate and I couldn’t blame them tbh

Been plastering houses for about 3-4 years now (house bashing) been in the trade 7 years altogether only 25 but don’t want to be a one trick pony all my life I want to get all these render systems cracked to broaden my horizons and be a more complete plasterer
Looking for some advise on any courses that are worth going on I’m in Suffolk or even any renderers that want some free labour for a day or two! (Norfolk & Suffolk area)
Any advise be appreciated thanks
It would take longer than a day or two pal to pick rendering up, but if you have a ring round and are willing to take a short term pay cut to learn properly it will pay off in the long run

It would take longer than a day or two pal to pick rendering up, but if you have a ring round and are willing to take a short term pay cut to learn properly it will pay off in the long run
I know will take a while mate was thinking of going on a course then going with a renderer for a while just need to know the best courses available

It's s*** forget about it too much outlay crap weather stay indoors keep the money coming in
He’s from down south mate the weathers fine there not like round our neck it’s sh1t wash offs weekly and in the summer it’s too hot and cracks

He’s from down south mate the weathers fine there not like round our neck it’s sh1t wash offs weekly and in the summer it’s too hot and cracks
I'll pay back all the out lay one day and make back the losses from wash offs straight back inside then mate
Forgot how to skim by then though

QUOTE="Tom81, post: 1328523, member: 36106"]
It's our misfortune me old mucker
We don't want to lead anyone down the path
[/QUOTE]
I thought there was good money in rendering?
I’m not chasing money we get decent prices our way 3 bed semi pays £1200 to skim subbing I can do 1 comfortably in 5 days on my own