"Afternoon...."

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

niklas

Enjoying your site Danny,good stuff.Been doing odd plaster jobs in spare time since doin a weeks intro course 2 years back and am now 3 weeks into a c&g.Am looking forward to goin full time,either on my jack jones or with a firm.What are your guys views on this?Those of you that are out working by yourselves,did you work on site before you went solo?Or did you have similar background to me and managed to make a success of it?

hi nik u seem to be going down the same route as me i done a week course a couple of years ago and im now planning on doing my c&g just gotta save some cash ;D where abouts you doing it and how you finding it? cheers justin

Its at the southwestschoolofplastering,they have their own website.Yeah,im enjoying it,learnt new things n pickin up tips.there are 8 mandatory units including floating and rubbing up,skimming walls ,ceilings etc then you can choose another 2 if you have time,they include tiling and floor screeding amongst others.Can be expensive for a c&g course but if you receive tax credits,you might be able to get funding for a significant chunk of it.cheers justin

Hello, Welcome to the forum, Hope you can find something useful.

say hi to ade...lol

Regards

Danny

ha,yeah will do.was weird coz he was an instructor on the 1st course i did somewhere else!small world.....

Status
Not open for further replies.