Airless

Members online

I’ve got the guys number on my phone. Noel Cumberland. Could give him a call and see what he’s got for January (y)

Hi guys

FYI -Noel has move on from Knauf

Call Knauf HO on 01795424499 and ask to speak to the training secretary, or ask to go through to technical and ask about training

Then ask about Airless training dates - say you got their details from Richard Lord via The Plasterers Forum

Or call the same number and ask for Clive Reeves (@quinns ) or Graham Chenoweth - they are the Ready Mixed Finishing Business Managers... they can also sort the training for you

Assume you guys are based M62 corridor or above (having Noel’s details)..... so training can be offered at Knauf Immingham site, or you can travel down to Sittingbourne. I think that Graham and Clive also have some other regional training offices as well...

Any problems get in touch with me direct and I will try to help out

Good Luck
Rich
Rlord@knauf.co.uk

Hi guys

FYI -Noel has move on from Knauf

Call Knauf HO on 01795424499 and ask to speak to the training secretary, or ask to go through to technical and ask about training

Then ask about Airless training dates - say you got their details from Richard Lord via The Plasterers Forum

Or call the same number and ask for Clive Reeves (@quinns ) or Graham Chenoweth - they are the Ready Mixed Finishing Business Managers... they can also sort the training for you

Assume you guys are based M62 corridor or above (having Noel’s details)..... so training can be offered at Knauf Immingham site, or you can travel down to Sittingbourne. I think that Graham and Clive also have some other regional training offices as well...

Any problems get in touch with me direct and I will try to help out

Good Luck
Rich
Rlord@knauf.co.uk
As always Richard, your input is top notch. You’re a good’n!

Ok,thanks for that.
Are all airless plasters the same or is one manufacturer better than the others

Hi sorry been busy haven’t had a chance coming on here. I feel all material I’ve use are very similar but at the moment I tend to go for Knauf as I can get smaller quantities delivered to me, which is hand for the smaller jobs I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of interest, what size jobs would this suit, i work alone and dont take on massive projects, im just finishing a loft today, would it have been suitable for something like that?

Just out of interest, what size jobs would this suit, i work alone and dont take on massive projects, im just finishing a loft today, would it have been suitable for something like that?

This system is designed for large projects but I work alone aswell and have had some good jobs with it. I do use it on smaller ones aswell it’s just a lot easier on my body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk