alright lads new today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jph1

alright lads am a plasterer with 7 year experience own van and tools from manchester area looking to learn ewi and the diffrent types of renders any help in the right direction would be great cheers again

Welcome mate ,loads of info on EWI on here ,have a look at threads ,but it may put you off

Welcome along mate, we will happily help you out with training on EWI and pass your details onto 2 manufacturers so you can try and become approved through there training programmes which are held at our depot. We also stock most of the tools you need for EWI.

Best of luck and enjoy the forum :)

We are based in Cheltenham mate, prices vary between the manufacturers. Our basic training is £180.00 for 3 guys. Then we can pass your details onto the relevant companies and they will then train you at our depot and as long as you tick all the boxes you will become approved. The Knauf training is free to my knowledge

We are based in Cheltenham mate, prices vary between the manufacturers. Our basic training is £180.00 for 3 guys. Then we can pass your details onto the relevant companies and they will then train you at our depot and as long as you tick all the boxes you will become approved. The Knauf training is free to my knowledge

Is that for all 3 mate, could be interested how often do you do them

Which companies, how long is their training and is it free?

Flynny does it do you're head in when you're having a wank then just as you're about to shoot you're load an image of you're gran pops in you're head

Knauf Insulation's EWI System called Thermoshell. (Very new to the market) and also JUB, if it not free there will be a small charge which is refundable on your first order :)

Alright mate is it lance if so think av bin intouch just b4 crimbo mate you did some of the houses in dukinfield yeah id be up for that mate use to work in a 1 and 1 gang but sadly my pal passed due to cancer so bin ploddin on on me own

No way is that u jamie lol, ive got ur number and will give u a call. Av got two full flats to start next week and 100m2 of k rend the week after if u fancy it?

Yeah mate id give you a hand not done much on rendering side of things but id be willin to pic it up even if its just watchin how its done mate

ive been waiting for u lads to have the crack haha How much did he pay u too say that? Has he got a longstroke?
Jph1 have ur brekfast tonight to save time for in the morning :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.