Alternative payment

Members online

I'm not against it, but I don't get the bit about the government, yes they play with value of the old pound and stuff but the bitcoin and similar will be hyped by the trading floor. How you give a price in bitcoin? As at the minute you have the "value" of it in £ or USD or whatever.
Bitcoin hardly an invention, as financing moved away from having precious metals locked up giving a value for a currency to boost economy, sounds pretty similar to me to them old days, but I might be just dumb and not seeing the tree from the forest:loco:

I will try for them who will try will see though the trees.

Your money in your pocket is controlled by who? Given weight by who? Backed by what?.

These questions no one can answer.

Currency is a means of exchange, if we can take control of it then no longer control.

3 questions you need to be able to answer before we get into a debate.

Who controls your currency?
What is fractional reserve banking?
Why is petrol sold on dollars, and petrol dollar recyling?

Then you might realise why the rest of the world is looking smarter..

Just the messenger, my thoughts may not be the way but always been a free man on the land looking for a more positive approach for everyone.

All ideas welcome

The way bitcoin work is there will only be 21 000 000 ever produced down to the maths.

Its like digital gold, true store of value. Even when govs confiscate gold they can never take bitcoin.

Modern day gold, except one day we can all send our amount owed in bitcoin, send x bitcoin to this address. Scan barcode.

No money or government bank needed. Just peer to peer blockchain tech.

Instant. Fiat money is for the history books.

Being a man of the trowel for 10 years just realised

Cash aint king no more

Not up on my bitcoin mike, but just throwing this out there. What happens when the 21 mil is gone then they decide let’s make it 101 mil because the first 21 was a success, would that or could that happen? Surely bitcoin would plummet then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not up on my bitcoin mike, but just throwing this out there. What happens when the 21 mil is gone then they decide let’s make it 101 mil because the first 21 was a success, would that or could that happen? Surely bitcoin would plummet then!

Noone ever owns it as far as I understand, they have like shares sort of things in them but I might be wrong

Noone ever owns it as far as I understand, they have like shares sort of things in them but I might be wrong

When I put my money into something I like to hold it, see it, drive it whatever. Let’s face it were a tiny part of history all said and done. If I’ve a roof over my head and cash in my pocket to give the grandkids when I’m 80 I’ll be a happy man. I’m abit old fashioned though.

When I put my money into something I like to hold it, see it, drive it whatever. Let’s face it were a tiny part of history all said and done. If I’ve a roof over my head and cash in my pocket to give the grandkids when I’m 80 I’ll be a happy man. I’m abit old fashioned though.

You not alone. I know tech moves quick, still I'd rather have a gold bar in my pocket than a barcode for bitcoin when the apocalypse comes lol

Once 21 ooo ooo coins have been mined, max capacity, by the blockchain computers who run the freeware, millions of computers around the world. 21 000 00 which works fair on scarcity/ inflation not deflation, which gov does to you when they decide to bail out bankers. Not your business but banks!

Year 2040 network max capacity is estabished, the miner/ nodes/ peer to peer who up hold the network can be paid in transfer fee's like banks take.

Governments cant stop it because they would need shut every node who holds the blockchain around the world.

Like limewire morphed into another peer to peer etc.

Its the era of tech. A world currency for everyone.
Zimbarbway love it because hyper inflation.
North korea love it, ok not good they can sway gov sanctions.
Japan its legal currency.
US no world reserve currency after 2nd world war we gave to them. Hence petrol dollar recylcling

You cant stop it, embrace it

By god people need to open their eyes.

What makes your money better than that a poorer country.

New world, ok but not on thier terms, bush, obama, cameron surpressing the development of the world.

Not on thier terms, unite the world.

Who suffered after the bank bail out?

It had nothing to do with people not wanting to update progress their house

And one day when the internet crashes forever, you will be left with nothing. Try paying for goods in a zombie apocalypse with bitcoin then

You wouldn't notice any difference down in the southwest would you Tony?

And one day when the internet crashes forever, you will be left with nothing. Try paying for goods in a zombie apocalypse with bitcoin then

I'm not here convince people of why we should embrace having the light bulb in your house.

Think forward, payment in coins is going period.

David Ikes a dick. I'm not saying anything on conspiracy theories.

The man laughed he got offered Bitcoin, which he missed an opportunity.

I offered a different view. 11.8k per Bitcoin and come Sunday wall street future trading.

If I told you at 5k you would have laughed, but make your own opinion

Let the greed driven stock exchange toasted, with sharp suits and even sharper shoes waste their money in this invisible shite.