And

No. I just f**k**g hate clients. Job finished i want the money and no bullshit its not much to ask for. I think I've heard it all from the c**t's tbh lol. Got phone call today . I got your number from Matt. He is my mechanic. I say sound what do you need doing. He says need some plaster taking off and needs redoing. It will only take u a few hours. I said will u do me a favour and tell Matt not to be given my number to assholes. I then hung the phone up. My phone rings 10 min later it's my mechanic Matt. I wonder what he wants. I answer the phone. And all i can hear is Matt pissing himself laughing. I said who is that c**t u give my number to. He says he is a client of his and is tight as a nun's c**t. The bloke phoned Matt going mental. When he told Matt what I said to say to him he started laughing down the phone he couldn't hold it in. The bloke just put the phone down. Matt is delighted to get rid of the bloke as he is all ways crying about money.

I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. Massive chases. Can hardly be called chases they were wide as the red sea. Asked by a builder next door to the job we were on as well so he should know better. It'll only take you an hour. Then he drilled right through the wall (video evidence here https://www.facebook.com/TomBoyplastering/videos ) and then their dog tried to eat me. Please tell me I win?

I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. Massive chases. Can hardly be called chases they were wide as the red sea. Asked by a builder next door to the job we were on as well so he should know better. It'll only take you an hour. Then he drilled right through the wall (video evidence here https://www.facebook.com/TomBoyplastering/videos ) and then their dog tried to eat me. Please tell me I win?
Lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I got the huffing and puffing and the long pauses when coming to payment. I even too hit of 200 euro on it because couldn't be f**k*d listening to him anymore and after that, he still tried to do me for 45 euro. Short when I counted it and he give me the big one, o I'm so sorry! Lol.

No. I just f**k**g hate clients. Job finished i want the money and no bullshit its not much to ask for. I think I've heard it all from the c**t's tbh lol. Got phone call today . I got your number from Matt. He is my mechanic. I say sound what do you need doing. He says need some plaster taking off and needs redoing. It will only take u a few hours. I said will u do me a favour and tell Matt not to be given my number to assholes. I then hung the phone up. My phone rings 10 min later it's my mechanic Matt. I wonder what he wants. I answer the phone. And all i can hear is Matt pissing himself laughing. I said who is that c**t u give my number to. He says he is a client of his and is tight as a nun's c**t. The bloke phoned Matt going mental. When he told Matt what I said to say to him he started laughing down the phone he couldn't hold it in. The bloke just put the phone down. Matt is delighted to get rid of the bloke as he is all ways crying about money.
Lmfao [emoji1]

Nothing fucks me off more than having the last hit of a job on and the client then asks for "just put a bit on there for me" for something not related to our agreement when you've already cleaned down the buckets and got the van loaded ready to go. I point blank refuse these days, the boy gets all that s**t lol

Nothing fucks me off more than having the last hit of a job on and the client then asks for "just put a bit on there for me" for something not related to our agreement when you've already cleaned down the buckets and got the van loaded ready to go. I point blank refuse these days, the boy gets all that s**t lol

lol The extras... the one of many ways to piss a plasterer off