anyone doing krend Northwest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys
Gonna be doing my extension (block work) in krend when its ready, I've no experience in it - has anyone got any jobs coming up north west area I could jump on?
Happy to mix up, do what ever maybe get hands on. Obviously wouldn't want paying.
I looked into the courses run by krend in Ireland - looking about £150 all in with flights for a day - but I get the impression I'd be better jumping in with someone?

Anyone assist??

Cheers
Dan

Limited mate to be honest, sand and lime on nvq a while ago, bits here and there, but most of my work is domestics - bond and skim, skim over existing or onto board - not much internal or external rendering.
Don't get asked for krend or s & c much at all, but I'm keen to pick up some of the krend (external renders) mainly for my own extension in time

Wigan based mate, yeah it'll be at mine when it's done, only at early planning stages yet but trying to get some early hands on. Gonna be practising with a mate on his existing single storey extension soon ish,
You got much of this on mate?

How do buddy I'm doing a mono job ( marmorit) sat the 25th n Sunday . It's in bamford we fully staffed up but your more than welcome to come along for a nosey

Wigan based mate, yeah it'll be at mine when it's done, only at early planning stages yet but trying to get some early hands on. Gonna be practising with a mate on his existing single storey extension soon ish,
You got much of this on mate?
Where in wigan pal?

We could have a job in billinge soon spraying tho but you can get the jist of what to do. Once its on the wall its all the same

When you doing that John? Billinge is only down the road from me. I'd like to see the machine in action.

Not sure that lads doing the extension also do some bellway sites we do so we just waiting on the call. Its right in the village. I used to live there for a bit we do the odd bit now and then over that neck

Status
Not open for further replies.