Anyone in Devon need a spread full time ?

Members online

Kent Plasterer

Hi all, I'm moving to Devon around Xmas time around Brixham Torquay area. If there are any spreads down there that may need me from time to time drop me a message :coffe:cheers

Hi all, I'm moving to Devon around Xmas time around Brixham Torquay area. If there are any spreads down there that may need me from time to time drop me a message :coffe:cheers

Hello mate, keep in touch and stay involved in this place. Check out orangemachinemans tinder page, he gets more cock than Bernarnd Mathews. Seriously though I had lots of work off here, just finished a very fancy house in Kingsbridge through a recommendation off here. It took nearly 2 months and was passing work onto other forum members whilst working on it

Hello mate, keep in touch and stay involved in this place. Check out orangemachinemans tinder page, he gets more cock than Bernarnd Mathews. Seriously though I had lots of work off here, just finished a very fancy house in Kingsbridge through a recommendation off here. It took nearly 2 months and was passing work onto other forum members whilst working on it
U didn't pass it on to me :(

The cost of him passing on a job is not an extra 50 quid on job it was to painful for the ones he has passed work onto to talk about it ever again