anyone using this co

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice idea but contracts at 30 - 60 or 90 days will not be intersted in that. Only for privates this and it will make good that every transaction (money in) is recorded and logged properly through the accounts helping to keep your tax paid up in full

read the small print aswell. If u dont use it for 30 days then they charge a re connection fee of 30 bucks. plus other charges. the customer could just as easy do a bank transfer if you ask them beforehand.
good for taking material payments when you arrive on site though

ian

agree about bank transfer ---got to be the quickest way.........

just to clarify ----i spoke to them a couple of times this week with similar questions myself

you pay a sm fee per month for the sim card in the machine--2.95
£10 minimum per month transaction (if you don't use it for a month you get charged 10.00)

you only pay reconnection charge if your 6 monthly direct debit fails (due to no money in bank) and you don't pay it within 30 days

i can see where the confusion comes from ---just read last paragraph on the cost page

I think its a good idea for you mate. As long as people are aware before hand because a lot of people will already have cash for a taxi. And if you don't use it you still get charged.

Card Payment

Looks like a good system.

Like you I saw the Pay yours offer in Buildbase, went on the website and gave them a call. Looks good to me, no contract no rentals, they are sending details. They told me they have also just launched a virtual payment terminal for the laptop and ipad.

I got one of these a couple of months ago, so far so good. Its saved loads of time (and fuel) chasing customer payment. Can recommend!

Status
Not open for further replies.