Apologies, 2nd chance

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbo71

Hi guy's, let's start again, I've been plastering now on and off for approx the last 10 years, due to redundancy, divorce and life in general I've dipped in and out, I have been self employed but now only part time as im a firefighter full time. I'm currently working on a mates house and aparr from finishing the lounge the only job left is the render board above the bay window. I see from one of the other more experienced members they strugged with this, any help would be much appreciated!

Hi Jimbo

Drop me a mail at rlord@knauf.co.uk and I will help you out with info on Knauf Aquapanel Exterior as a render carrier board for this application

You are best to be able to use thin coat renders on this sort of application (the other thread you refer to - if posted today - is someone looking at old s&c methods)

If you have not done thin coat renders before, you may be best to get someone who has to help you (show you how to do it, for you to practice later if you want). The outside of a clients house, particularly the window areas and doors, are what everyone looks at.... you don;t want to leave this looking a mess

Respect for being honest about who you are and that you need help!

Good Luck

Richard Lord

Hello mate hope you get the help u need. Best place for help and advice this forum is! Nice to have a fellow FF aboard! I struggle to ask any new questions as the guys here dont hold back on the info. big thanks to u all:RpS_thumbsup:

My mates a fireman do you know him?.
Hes Mexican and has got twin boys think he called em hoseA and hoseB

Welcome to the forum.
I was thinking about starting my own firefighting business. What's the best fire engine to get? Is it a Dennis? How much should I charge per fire?

Bloody firemen knicking all our work ffs :RpS_cursing:
You've got a full time job plus a pension but you still want more, while some poor spread sits at home as you under cut them so that you can fcuk up some poor customers house, you greedy c**t!! :RpS_cursing:

Rest days are for resting not fcuking plastering ARRGGGHH!!!!!! :RpS_cursing:

Welcome along by the way :)

You've got a full time job plus a pension but you still want more, while some poor spread sits at home as you under cut them so that you can fcuk up some poor customers house, you greedy c**t!! :RpS_cursing:

Steady on there angry pants, I hear fibrehand 7 is a part time fireman :RpS_mellow:

A fibrous fireman:RpS_unsure:

only deal with fluted enrichment reverse mould type fires:RpS_blink:

he should be back on here later,,, when he goes on strike for the second time today,,,:RpS_biggrin:

I've just been to price up a cat stuck in the tree rescue and later im quoting to free a fat kid with his toe stuck in the bath tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.