Members online

John j

Mono Don
It b reyt

Attachments

• 152101404413275921213.jpg
    152101404413275921213.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 254
They use those stickers because when it doesn’t sell they peel them off and put another sticker on, this one has slipped through the net lol

I never realised bedroom 2 had issues, please do tell (rubs ones hands lol)
Look back at the thread,, it will make you look silly.posted back in December ,, oh how did you miss it, ,,commented on by a few people. Under uni fail.

Last edited:
Look back at the thread,, it will make you look silly.posted back in December ,, oh how did you miss it, ,,commented on by a few people. Under uni fail.

Possibly missed it with family issues I was off here for a bit

Was it too cold by any chance this time pmsl
just for u bedroom 2
Same wall as other room, stuff came off identical track as the other one different colour of paint.check out post plaster fail on February 9th by lodan.
My response to this is there.
Screenshot_20180314-085102.png

Last edited:
Why don't you, ,,see the evidence you crave in your posts, ,,,I have supplied it there regarding sun light contributed to blow skim off. Are you afraid to look.

you say contributed, what are the other reasons then

We must of got served by most horrible women ever in b n q . Her attitude stunk when I asked for it for a fiver . She made a phone call and had to do it half price . You could see pain in her face . Then she had a moan bout me not having me trade card and other lass piped up I.ll do you a report one ............ two nil to John boy ye fat horrible little woman

Why do you even bother donzo?:rayos:
Only reason is , this knob does what he does best ,wind up genuine lads ,try to make them look stupid,make other lads not post because they might be ridiculed by him,,,,
If he aint seen it with his own eyes,he poo poos it.
He is a apprentice in my eyes,,,he may be good on the tools but he has a lot to learn in this game.he always wants evidence if he isthinks he might be proved wrong,thought i would give him evidence.

Only reason is , this knob does what he does best ,wind up genuine lads ,try to make them look stupid,make other lads not post because they might be ridiculed by him,,,,
If he aint seen it with his own eyes,he poo poos it.
He is a apprentice in my eyes,,,he may be good on the tools but he has a lot to learn in this game.he always wants evidence if he isthinks he might be proved wrong,thought i would give him evidence.

so are you seriously telling me this customer has not painted that wall in the three years since it was done ? REALLY ????

so are you seriously telling me this customer has not painted that wall in the three years since it was done ? REALLY ????
What r u on about,,,,that picture was after multi skim was removed in bedroom 2,,, you jump in and make things up.

What r u on about,,,,that picture was after multi skim was removed in bedroom 2,,, you jump in and make things up.

bedroom 2 is the room that had been skimmed 3 years ago right ? using multi and pva correct ? with zero paint after 3 years ?

bedroom 2 is the room that had been skimmed 3 years ago right ? using multi and pva correct ? with zero paint after 3 years ?
It has paint on it magnolia.
Blue paint is the paint multi came off

looks pink to me lol, well i believe the plasterer didn't pva the wall correctly, thats my theory and I'm sticking with it
Seriously,,,,carbon copy on same wall ,same levels,track,,,,no other blown plaster in either areas in both rooms,,,plaster solid above both tracks
You want to quote odds on that,,, the plasterer missed that bit with pva
That mirrored the same as bedroom 1,,
No chance

Seriously,,,,carbon copy on same wall ,same levels,track,,,,no other blown plaster in either areas in both rooms,,,plaster solid above both tracks
You want to quote odds on that,,, the plasterer missed that bit with pva
That mirrored the same as bedroom 1,,
No chance

odds are 1/1