auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spunkybum

has anyone bought from auctions recently??.........im looking for an 04/05 transit does anyone have any idea of prices ???
p.s missed out on a 07 ldv swb with 20000 miles on the clock for £4000 today by about an hour ........ :'(

father in law bought an 06 berlingo for £2000 yesterday at blackbushe bca

pug did he have to pay vat ontop and did he have to pay any other charges cheers mate

price he bid was £1650ish +vat on top and £200ish administration charge. £2000 was total he paid

i paid 4500 for my trafic with 75,000 on a03 plate last year..! nice back one with alloys dow

Pug , do you live in Basingstoke , i live in Farnborough , and have bought a few motors from Blackbushe , all good.

yep, basingstoke, was planning on havin a look a blackbushe in a couple of weeks, only wanna spend couple of grand though, (tightfisted c**t!)

thats what i'm looking for skimmin, got a relay at the mo, plenty big enough for boards, just looks like a skip and is starting to cost me with repairs every couple of months

whatever you do... dont buy a short wheelbase (std) ex fridge van transit...
total length bout 2,300... :mad:
i even have to sling 2.4 beads in corner to corner... just..

I used to have a relay good vans.Love my tranny that 14" with mwb makes all the difference to me.i got 4 stanley tool boxes permanent on the van now with carpentry and plumbing and decorating kit on the van.with enough room to get 8x4's onboard and all plastering kit on top.much better.

i'm the sort of t**t that'll get all confused and over excited and come away with a corsa van ;D :-[

it does keep crossing my mind to get a little 'un but i know ill regret it first job! even with my bloody useless swb!

Chris have you got big bulkhead in your van? My swb tranny has got steel factory fitted bulkhead, get boards straight in and beads, I get 3m coving in corner to corner.

ziggy2 said:
Chris have you got big bulkhead in your van? My swb tranny has got steel factory fitted bulkhead, get boards straight in and beads, I get 3m coving in corner to corner.
its an ex fridge van mate, worst thing ive ever bought in my life..
its all seamless fibreglass in the back with about 80mm insulation...
cant get 2,4 in straight, across corners only but i can get wickes (knauf) 3m cove packs in across the top left bottom right if i bend it and slit the end of the plastic bag!.. just!

no i know mate, im just too tight to buy a roofrack but as long as i get em straight out the other end and lay em down flat theyre ok.... never do it with british gypsum cove..
i think they improved the flexibility of knauf cove recently.. but i think all they did is make it thinner ::)
bloody things not much more use than a renault extra..
it does carry weight better than a little un though..
long live the old trannies! ;D
sppose if i got hold of an old refridgeration unit for it and painted it matt black i could sell it to some wreckheads for the festival beer truck!

Go for it! Shoulda done it last week in time for Glastonbury!! Coulda made a killing! Chucked in a few cases o beer n sold for a song! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.