Ayup duc!

Members online

Jacob

Hi, I’ve been on and off for various questions over the years but never posted!
Saying hello and putting myself out there.
I’m Jacob, I’m 32 from Stoke.
Always been a tinkerer, but I’ve been on the tools for 8 years, tried Law before when I was younger but didn’t suit my energy level or sensibilities...
I’ve done hard landscape gardening for 3 years and plastering 5, the last year spent patching all sorts for a local firm on sites all over this region.
The local firm I was with have screwed me over and wrongfully dismissed me last week, which is a separate issue to my work so no dramas.

I drive, work hard, own home, live solo, got cscs but I got green not blue as made the wrong application!
I’m after good gang/mate crack on work hard do a sound job and get paid right.
Only thing I haven’t done much off is rendering.
I’m a plasterer first, that said, I’ve got joinery skills, building skills, the landscaping firm I was with we did high end projects, we built at Chelsea and Tatton, and high profile clients. Just too seasonal for me to make it work..
So I’m a good catch.
I like grafting and being creative, loads of hobbies and interests. I say plastering is an art more than trade so I work to that mentality.

Hope you’re all well ;)(y)

It’s a growing trend mate.
“One post wonders”!
Its all our fault , we need to lower the intellectual content .
I'm suspicious already , what with no mention of any gambling , drug , alcohol addiction or even a sniff of mental instability

Its all our fault , we need to lower the intellectual content .
I'm suspicious already , what with no mention of any gambling , drug , alcohol addiction or even a sniff of mental instability
All this talk of plastic trowels doesn’t help either.

Haha
Said brace for brutality, you blokes are lovely :love:
I’d say there’s a growing trend of s**t trades coming up so I’d not be surprised if you dudes seen lots of OPW and chancers.
I’m not gonna lie, I’m looking for solid work and probably won’t frequent the forum much once I find it, as you got most questions answered. I’m not in it for the bants either,
I get shirty easily :lol:
I don’t gamble.
I don’t do drugs either, that’s dead naughty.
I am bat s**t crazy though.

Sounds like a tinder profile! What you wearing right now? :ROFLMAO:

Socks, baggy jeans and a tshirt. Commando though if that helps? X

Everything I wrote felt like I was talkin to Cilla Black
I had a few options, opted for heartfelt sincerity, figured you’d appreciate it more haha

I do have a question though. Being a sod for gimmicks and gizmos...
Ever seen this biz? :X3:
6FF6220C-769D-42FE-B5CD-79AADF53D6F1.png

Hi, I’ve been on and off for various questions over the years but never posted!
Saying hello and putting myself out there.
I’m Jacob, I’m 32 from Stoke.
Always been a tinkerer, but I’ve been on the tools for 8 years, tried Law before when I was younger but didn’t suit my energy level or sensibilities...
I’ve done hard landscape gardening for 3 years and plastering 5, the last year spent patching all sorts for a local firm on sites all over this region.
The local firm I was with have screwed me over and wrongfully dismissed me last week, which is a separate issue to my work so no dramas.

I drive, work hard, own home, live solo, got cscs but I got green not blue as made the wrong application!
I’m after good gang/mate crack on work hard do a sound job and get paid right.
Only thing I haven’t done much off is rendering.
I’m a plasterer first, that said, I’ve got joinery skills, building skills, the landscaping firm I was with we did high end projects, we built at Chelsea and Tatton, and high profile clients. Just too seasonal for me to make it work..
So I’m a good catch.
I like grafting and being creative, loads of hobbies and interests. I say plastering is an art more than trade so I work to that mentality.

Hope you’re all well ;)(y)
Just because I'm a nosy f**k*r !!! What was your alleged crime, sackable offence, Jacob ?

Wow says I joined 2013. Must of been shy
Just because I'm a nosy f**k*r !!! What was your alleged crime, sackable offence, Jacob ?

Ah, understandable, I’d be curious too. Though that’s a private matter I’m afraid brother.
All I’ll say is I was taken advantage of, and used because of my ignorance and good faith.
I found out wanted answers so they hoofed me.

Ah, understandable, I’d be curious too. Though that’s a private matter I’m afraid brother.
All I’ll say is I was taken advantage of, and used because of my ignorance and good faith.
Sorry to hear that pal, some peaple "treat kindness as a weakness", get yer drift !

ghb.jpg

Nice one. Yeah exactly. Too many folks like capitalism just a wee bit too much.
Think you’re in it together, next thing yer keks are round yer ankles and some blokes laughing all the way to the bank.
It is a sad state of affairs mate ! "Money is the root of all evil" as the expression goes, however thats wrong ! The correct expression is " The love of money, is the root of all evil" ! ....................In a nutshell,...... human nature! Sad stuff indeed !