Back of your van

Members online

I've been using the 'launch it' system in my van since I got a few months ago.
All the best intentions to get it sorted, but always something else more important.. wedding, tattoos, beer etc.

Reactions: Pug
Mine looked like this...
uploadfromtaptalk1465465140961.jpg

Then I put all the cr*p back in

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Here he is. Always pops his ugly head into van threads to put us all to shame. Go on. Upload yours :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oh no, someone's broke in and stole all your kit.

Mate I always try to keep my van empty as possible for that reason! My kit ot currently left on a job if its not on a job its under my stairs, well apart from buckets and cement mixer that's a garden jobby!

This pic isnt my own but mine isnt to far of this. Infact mine would be worse! How neat and tidy is your own or are you an untidy fcuker like myself. I do tidy i, its just after each few days, somehow it ends up the same state as this :(

van001_zps8d7eaf7b.jpg

Image0030.jpg

Would love something like this!

20140806_164640_RichtoneHDR.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg
That top pic is my van

Just finished off slide door easy access to my essentials , just got two more smaller units to make for near the rear doors then mines complete

2B22CF99-7CF8-4BCF-85ED-7330EF563CE1.jpeg

I only work out of a small van , so have to be organised a little bit of ocd helps with that , van gets a wash, wax and clean out once a month .

This is mine . Few bits on job . The celebrations are drywall screws and that carrier bag to right is a vintage Atari that I really need to get out before it gets ruined

Attachments

• 20180304_152738.jpg
    20180304_152738.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 381
Been trying to sort mine since Xmas, apprentice chucks things where they land the little w**k*r. Did anyone look at the ikea shelves?

Just added a little unit at back today still have to put slanted shelves in but well chuffed to nearly have finished, just got one last unit to make in side door at head height then I’m sorted

507AF245-DD06-470D-BD6F-461D9F7DC4EF.jpeg