Bad news

Bad news

It's because the law deters us from helping now, by intervening it will probably end in contact and injuries, it's easier for the police to charge you and make money from a fine than charge some smack head that has sweet fa.
Police force in my opinion no 1 objective fining Joe public and making money then dealing with crime second.
Dealing with shoplifting and burglaries right down the pecking order.
First thing cop said was there any racial issues to robbery

Loads of stuff mate. f**k**g pain in the ass!
I was left with a gorrila tub . A level I left on last job . And a trowel some rough pkles left on. Job . Which luckily is OK to finish .

Builders bout 2 weeks behind on this job . I told customer its his fault if he was on time my gear would have been on his job

I was left with a gorrila tub . A level I left on last job . And a trowel some rough pkles left on. Job . Which luckily is OK to finish .

Builders bout 2 weeks behind on this job . I told customer its his fault if he was on time my gear would have been on his job

It’s a horrible situation John. Remember having my car window smashed back in the day for the radio, but never had a vehicle knicked with me tools!!

It’s all the hand tools and bits and pieces and not so much the power tools in some ways.

It’s a horrible situation John. Remember having my car window smashed back in the day for the radio, but never had a vehicle knicked with me tools!!

It’s all the hand tools and bits and pieces and not so much the power tools in some ways.
yes
When your on a job you will sometimes go to get a tool and the think “oh crap, that was knicked too wasn’t it”

Good shout that mate. I've got x4 deadlocks on the van x1 van vault - van backed up against house - house lights up like a christmas tree with any movement - high def cameras with bright night LED - front/rear/side and wired alarm system and I take a holdall of main power tools in at night. Never leave machine in van.
Fuckk me glad I don’t live where u do my vans left open most of the time outside my house, u don’t get scabby cuntts robbing vans down here hardly at all, I doubt it won’t be long tho the way this country’s going to shite

I know all my trowels I had my carbon on door . Didn't use it anymore and rivets were popped but couldn't get rid

Fuckk me glad I don’t live where u do my vans left open most of the time outside my house, u don’t get scabby cuntts robbing vans down here hardly at all, I doubt it won’t be long tho the way this country’s going to shite

Mate the country is f**ked I'm sat in my office and I can hear the f**ckers trying the doors.

Not just the younguns either seen a couple of pensioners trying their l**k poor f**kers Starmer has hit them hard.

Mate the country is f**ked I'm sat in my office and I can hear the f**ckers trying the doors.

Not just the younguns either seen a couple of pensioners trying their l**k poor f**kers Starmer has hit them hard.
Put the spliff down!

My pal just had his truck nicked off his drive 745am 3 lads just pulled up. Did whatever they do and drove it off within 3 mins