Bargain!

Members online

No members online now.
6F302AEC-6901-4866-9ABB-CCAA70252CF2.png
EC8804E5-009F-495C-8608-03917D0F11C8.png
0EF794B2-8751-4A7B-B924-95A3D48D328D.png

You’ve never used one then
Never seen one used , did watch a few YouTube bids and thought them slow , noisy and, cumbersome , assume its profitable for a gang with cheap lab to put on , can anyone enlighten me as to how they're worth the outlay ?

Never seen one used , did watch a few YouTube bids and thought them slow , noisy and, cumbersome , assume its profitable for a gang with cheap lab to put on , can anyone enlighten me as to how they're worth the outlay ?

Because you only get 1m2 out of mono render so needs to be sprayed for large areas!

Having a ritmo is like having 2 men spreading, diesel 3. Good for putting weight on to. :ROFLMAO:

Because you only get 1m2 out of mono render so needs to be sprayed for large areas!
Having a ritmo is like having 2 men spreading, diesel 3. Good for putting weight on to. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks , have no intention of going back to render full time , loved it but didn't like the weather ruining schedules , was considering one for hardwall , are they suitable , how much can they lay on per hour , 12mm

Only

Thanks , have no intention of going back to render full time , loved it but didn't like the weather ruining schedules , was considering one for hardwall , are they suitable , how much can they lay on per hour , 12mm
With mono do about 70m2 in hour and half. Not put hardball through mine. Dread to think how much you’d get on 1 bagging 1spraying 1ruling. Probably more than you could skim in the aft.

With mono do about 70m2 in hour and half. Not put hardball through mine. Dread to think how much you’d get on 1 bagging 1spraying 1ruling. Probably more than you could skim in the aft.
Watched a crew from stoke a while ago spraying hardwall with a ritmo it was rapid what a machine

Watched a gang from stoke spraying hardwall with a ritmo it was rapid what a machine

They look slow on videos, usually down to the guy being a good sprayer making it look slow but they don’t half fire it on for a little machine.

How much is hardwall a bag? I think an ocr like cpi with the waterproofer in will be cheaper. The good about ocr is you have more time as gypsum is a fast setter.

My thinking is the first bag of hardwall dust that gets wet may be set by the time you have finished spraying but ocr will still be wet enough to wash off.

But for sites, I would prefer to spray ocr or hardwall than dot and dab.

Reactions: Djr
I spoke to him yesterday. He doesnt have a clue, gets all the machines from germany.

Told me it doesnt have a compressor. He said it has a waterpump.

Wrong, its the other way round.

The mixing shaft is also worn to f**k.

Then he said he has an xl for sale and sent a picture of an L

I spoke to him yesterday. He doesnt have a clue, gets all the machines from germany.

You in the market for a ritmo now then?

Stay away then. Could end up in a mess there. Looks like he’s just cobbling a load of random machine bits together