Bauwer light

Members online

I've got some bags of it in the lock up might give it a whirl in there and see how it sprays

Good news then , I wouldn’t fancy it either:frio:
That will need some gear Arti :D, no wonder you are waiting for the shaft:D

Iv been thinking if trying to add the right amount of wether to a bag in a bucket then quick spin with the mixer. Just to like get it half mixed. Then put it in the Ritmo to see if it will mix the rest of it up as it will be heavier. So the mixing shaft might pull it down.

My ritmo has seen things that's not even for plastering (y)
Well now I know where is Vincey gone, haven’t heard of him for a long time. Buying Ritmo was good business investment, now you are the only owner of the clemoskim:bailando:

Anyone used this gear lately and how's doing? @vfr12 @theclemo
If you ask through the machine- no , I haven’t yet. Pricing one tomorrow and if I get it will try machine applying. Skimming on site at the moment tho. Problem with Bauwer is it can be quite expensive in some cases and customers can’t justify the cost regardless all the benefits. It’s very tricky to rely on it alone.

Right, after so many enquiries for a shaft for the XL , today decided to try the light plaster shaft . I think for me that’s the way forward. Thought as the bag needs almost double the amount of water I have to set it quite high, but ended up @250. For comparison for mono is 200. Not much difference and not what I expected. It does spray and pushes the gear through the hose , but not continuous. If that’s the only problem I am all in. Not ideal but way quicker than bashing it by hand. Might work the same way with the L & M .

Right, after so many enquiries for a shaft for the XL , today decided to try the light plaster shaft . I think for me that’s the way forward. Thought as the bag needs almost double the amount of water I have to set it quite high, but ended up @250. For comparison for mono is 200. Not much difference and not what I expected. It does spray and pushes the gear through the hose , but not continuous. If that’s the only problem I am all in. Not ideal but way quicker than bashing it by hand. Might work the same way with the L & M .
I made enquires for the shaft it’s like mission impossible to get am gonna ring les again, anyway that aside I have a full house to do exterior with arenino on top is the spec with rinzaffo coat first before the Bauwer
Have you used the rinzaffo ?

I made enquires for the shaft it’s like mission impossible to get am gonna ring les again, anyway that aside I have a full house to do exterior with arenino on top is the spec with rinzaffo coat first before the Bauwer
Have you used the rinzaffo ?
No mate, I haven’t yet.