Beat the bookies 2019

probably not a bad in play bet @stuart23
Screenshot_20191006-153411_William Hill.jpg

What’s everyone’s thoughts on these bets? It’s last of our money so I’d rather back high favourites to get the cash back up rather than have to stick money in again.

I cant feel gutted about loosing anymore mate.

I seem to come up short 1 goal every bet (y)

Same mate I’ve lost me ed with betting now. No matter what I put it loses lol. Bet on favs. Underdogs win. Back underdog n they get smashed .

All them little £20s add up too. I’ve just started putting £2 bets

Same mate I’ve lost me ed with betting now. No matter what I put it loses lol. Bet on favs. Underdogs win. Back underdog n they get smashed .

All them little £20s add up too. I’ve just started putting £2 bets

I love it though :love: :ROFLMAO::risas::numberone:

Tell stu it’s @Arti bet n he might just put it on

View attachment 40431
If I bet every 40/1 shot we’d be putting £20 in every two days. I keep asking for everyone’s thoughts but all I get is single bets thrown at me, some win some lose and I’ve to pick the winning ones out it all and if not it’s all my fault lol you couldn’t make this up. Arti picks high favourites which is what got us our big payout earlier this year. Toy back in the pram and keep them there till I really screw up lol

If I bet every 40/1 shot we’d be putting £20 in every two days. I keep asking for everyone’s thoughts but all I get is single bets thrown at me, some win some lose and I’ve to pick the winning ones out it all and if not it’s all my fault lol you couldn’t make this up. Arti picks high favourites which is what got us our big payout earlier this year. Toy back in the pram and keep them there till I really screw up lol

what about dropping down too £20 bets matey mix it up a little??

absolutely sound mate (y) (y)
looking forward to man united playing prestom in the championship soon
cheaper and easier to get too lol
More like Blackpool mate the way it’s going it’s sad to see really my grandad was a massive Man U fan and my dad was Leeds so growing up there was always a nice bit of family banter and a few quid changing hands

More like Blackpool mate the way it’s going it’s sad to see really my grandad was a massive Man U fan and my dad was Leeds so growing up there was always a nice bit of family banter and a few quid changing hands

league 1 lol
even closer
even cheaper :ROFLMAO: