best new phone to have

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 29624

I'm due an upgrade on my phone and noticed after just a few weeks my current phone is getting wrecked.....anyone got any tips for a phone thats really hard wearing or one maybe designed for the construction industry....scratch proof and bomb proof hopefully.

Nexus 6p, great phone or HTC and samsung, forget iphone

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That cat s60 looks the b*ll***s...might go for that, looks seriously built to last

Done massive research on tough smartphones. Currently have this jeep z6 Link Removed
It's a tough f**k*r, brick like and good overall performance. Fast, good storage etc but no iPhone. Bought my mum a galaxy xcover 3 which I haven't fully tested with a bag of multi yet. Agree lodan cat s40 will be really good and that's what I'll get next. Also look at cat b15q. Had a Motorola defy+ for about 5 years, very tough but small and buggy.

I have the z3 in the tough case, broke 3 cases, but not worried as knew it would have been my phone if not, didn't pay that much for the case though, Android is the best os, it's mad though how we all go to work with hundreds of pounds worth of phones in our pockets, especially our game...

Sent from my Nokia 3210

I have an s5 which is water and dust proof, but most important thing for any phone these days is a good tempered glass screen protector, covers are good for bumps and scrapes when you drop the phone but will do nothing for the screen, which is the most expensive part to replace. I used to get the cheap plastic screen protecors on my old phones but I had keys and phone in the same pocket and when i knelt down the whole screen cracked. Never had a problem since I got a good screen protector, think they are about 25 - 30 quid

I have an s5 which is water and dust proof, but most important thing for any phone these days is a good tempered glass screen protector, covers are good for bumps and scrapes when you drop the phone but will do nothing for the screen, which is the most expensive part to replace. I used to get the cheap plastic screen protecors on my old phones but I had keys and phone in the same pocket and when i knelt down the whole screen cracked. Never had a problem since I got a good screen protector, think they are about 25 - 30 quid

The xperia has a gorilla glass screen, and the case that I got for it has a gorilla glass protector built into it. It acts a a sacrificial layer and when I took the phone out of the case a few weeks back the phone was like brand new.

best new phone to have

I have this and its hands free built in. :sisi:

The xperia has a gorilla glass screen, and the case that I got for it has a gorilla glass protector built into it. It acts a a sacrificial layer and when I took the phone out of the case a few weeks back the phone was like brand new.

I've heard sonys are quite durable, that cat phone looks the business!

Ive got the S5 and got these boltover protection covers and broke in no time. Then got the reinforcement glass protector and still managed to crack my screen underneath :endesacuerdo:

Status
Not open for further replies.