Best plastering go to product

How do you stick your beads on?
Definitely not with your sh1t tape I usually use some spit or this grab adhesive it’s decent gear tbf
5060DC94-6E9D-4058-BBC7-6C725AF16F4C.jpeg

do you soak the whole roll or each individual strip?
I pre-soak individual strips (not rolls);
1. Cut to length
2. Dip in bucket of water and straight out
3. Squeeze wet strip between fingers
4. Lay a tight coat of gear on joints
5. Paper tape straight on and feather out excess gear.
Reasons for pre-soaking ;
1. Helps to get the paper on tighter as you can squeezes out more gear from underneath the paper.
2. As the paper absorbs water, it’s not taking it from the gear on the joint.
3. You can slide the paper around if you need to re-adjust position.
However, I don’t pre-soak metal angle tape.

I pre-soak individual strips (not rolls);
1. Cut to length
2. Dip in bucket of water and straight out
3. Squeeze wet strip between fingers
4. Lay a tight coat of gear on joints
5. Paper tape straight on and feather out excess gear.
Reasons for pre-soaking ;
1. Helps to get the paper on tighter as you can squeezes out more gear from underneath the paper.
2. As the paper absorbs water, it’s not taking it from the gear on the joint.
3. You can slide the paper around if you need to re-adjust position.
However, I don’t pre-soak metal angle tape.
Never use paper tape , even though apparentlytly doesn't need per soaking I would soak along the lines that it would open up fibres on surface of paper and get a better bond

Never use paper tape , even though apparentlytly doesn't need per soaking I would soak along the lines that it would open up fibres on surface of paper and get a better bond
If tape needed soaking there wouldn't be drywall taping machines that hold the whole roll on them.
The original brown Artex tape did need soaking but the later white tape didn't and some companies, such as Lafarge said to use their drywall tape dry with their version of Artex.

If tape needed soaking there wouldn't be drywall taping machines that hold the whole roll on them.
The original brown Artex tape did need soaking but the later white tape didn't and some companies, such as Lafarge said to use their drywall tape dry with their version of Artex.
Not looked into it , see a few modern artex tape failures , with taper areas fine as plenty of depth and moisture it's the butt end that is applied thinly that concerns me

Not looked into it , see a few modern artex tape failures , with taper areas fine as plenty of depth and moisture it's the butt end that is applied thinly that concerns me
Just about every tape failure I've seen is due to too much material being squeezed out from behind it during application. This was a particular problem when the old Artex tape was soaked and used when it was too wet. It was supposed to be dunked and left hanging for a while.

Just about every tape failure I've seen is due to too much material being squeezed out from behind it during application. This was a particular problem when the old Artex tape was soaked and used when it was too wet. It was supposed to be dunked and left hanging for a while.
Like all these products , can't help those who just follow same instructions in all variety of circumstances with no experience or common sense
Their is no hope for me in this world