BG state multi finish IS suitable to spray

Hey all me my bro and dad have sprayed multi the truth is in the colder months it is ok. we sheet all floor areas tape the windows machine in hallway by front door no humping and bumping bags/water upstairs. mix up 5 bags just a tad thicker than heinz tom soup hard to describe the consistency get 3/4 way through it and knock up 4 more bags and just go down through house hitting all rooms we were having 2 sets a day. once on dad washes pump out and my bro is straight in with me flattening down. my bro sprays i follow him with eze spat to flatten down and twitch all angles till he jumps in with me to help out then we rip all sheets out and the oldman washes them off got to watch your dry cut edges on plasterboards as it drys on these pretty quick also on beads cause of the cuts behind them be honest its quick as f**k as messy as f**k and were a mask and a old jacket with a hood it dose rain multi. You are better off doing rooms complete we found.we was doing 3 storey town houses last off with it. 1st set attic room in 1 with ajustable angle trowel and a bedroom on second floor. 2nd set complete 4 rooms on 2nd floor home. and so on we did do the walls on stairwells by hand but did spray the ceiling Only good thing about spraying multi is you dont get any lumps but it is s**t inconsistant as f**k thats why we mix up and tip in. Have got a few vids will put them up when have 5

Hey all me my bro and dad have sprayed multi the truth is in the colder months it is ok. we sheet all floor areas tape the windows machine in hallway by front door no humping and bumping bags/water upstairs. mix up 5 bags just a tad thicker than heinz tom soup hard to describe the consistency get 3/4 way through it and knock up 4 more bags and just go down through house hitting all rooms we were having 2 sets a day. once on dad washes pump out and my bro is straight in with me flattening down. my bro sprays i follow him with eze spat to flatten down and twitch all angles till he jumps in with me to help out then we rip all sheets out and the oldman washes them off got to watch your dry cut edges on plasterboards as it drys on these pretty quick also on beads cause of the cuts behind them be honest its quick as f**k as messy as f**k and were a mask and a old jacket with a hood it dose rain multi. You are better off doing rooms complete we found.we was doing 3 storey town houses last off with it. 1st set attic room in 1 with ajustable angle trowel and a bedroom on second floor. 2nd set complete 4 rooms on 2nd floor home. and so on we did do the walls on stairwells by hand but did spray the ceiling Only good thing about spraying multi is you dont get any lumps but it is s**t inconsistant as f**k thats why we mix up and tip in. Have got a few vids will put them up when have 5
I always get suspicious when a plasterer posts at this time of the morning after a hard weeks graft
I fell a kip at 9 last night!!!

I don't use my ritmo for plastering as I have a gang that I sub it out too so I find it easier to manage.
I do believe that it can work on new builds and commercial work with decent area's to go at
The like's of flinny and kitchen guy are talking bollox thinking they are quicker
I bet kitchen hasn't even seen a machine working??!!
As said most plasterers want to be hero's and I find they always tell porky's when talking metres
I would like to see this race
I believe plastering is harder on the body than rendering due to the repetitive movements day in day out

I don't use my ritmo for plastering as I have a gang that I sub it out too so I find it easier to manage.
I do believe that it can work on new builds and commercial work with decent area's to go at
The like's of flinny and kitchen guy are talking bollox thinking they are quicker
As said most plasterers want to be hero's and I find they always tell porky's when talking metres
I believe plastering is harder on the body than rendering due to the repetitive movements day in day out
Took the words out of my mouth Rob.

Get them vids up pal

Its ok saying me and flynny r talking bolloxs but get sum vids up to prove it ya f**k**g numptys..sum fcking rite brown nosers on here

Ye ive seen a machine wrking on you tube for skimming and its shite...the guy who just posted late last nite basicly said its s**t if It was so good y have 99% of plasteres use traditional method for skimming!??

Ye ive seen a machine wrking on you tube for skimming and its shite...the guy who just posted late last nite basicly said its s**t if It was so good y have 99% of plasteres use traditional method for skimming!??

Because 99% of plasterers don't do the required jobs, it's also a big investment so you need to have the contracts to make it a viable investment

Just because you have seen it in YouTube doesn't mean you know what it's like.

It's like a member of the public saying 'I have seen plastering on YouTube, it's easy to do'

Ive already said earlier in thread I mite change my mind etc in later years..il wait til ryan puts the 300m2 spraying on in day and finished to a gud standard then Il hold my hands up and say ye there worth having

Its ok saying me and flynny r talking bolloxs but get sum vids up to prove it ya f**k**g numptys..sum fcking rite brown nosers on here
Brown noser's?
I have a couple machines so know what the crack is
If you get a machine that £2.40 a metre you charge could be a decent rate(y)

I don't think I'll ever change my mind on skimming, I run a three gang all plasterers no labourers all mix are own gear look after are own walls, the way I see it,by the time a machine as been got out and set up we would have our mix on no drops clean and flat. No mess no sheeting up no taping Windows, no cleaning of a machine, no blockages and no over spray and no lost time.
Rendering love the machine,
Skimming don't see it in everyday life, yes in a commercial job where it's 7 metres high so you wouldn't need to handball, I can see that would work.
I have just completed a 14 block off flats,hall way, stairwells, lift shaft and it would of not worked in any off these areas as efficient as me and my gang, this is my opinion and would be up for a challenge on a real life job not in a factory with no ceiling edges and miles to go at because that's not real life.

Morning punks asses I not read the last 4 pages, so is it ok to spray and is it faster than Super dooper spreader ?

Nice one

Agree mate but last thing you want is multi too thick or too thin that's what course bad walls, you feel it with the trowel to know its perfect

Even your fake account talks s**t :)

Ur not 1 of them are u pal lol!!?? A 1 coater??
The guys who are spraying the multie are one coating so the same needs to be done by hand but to be fair, I recon I could turn back and lay down and still win :) @Plasterers1StopShop what machine are you going to use for the challenge? I would just like to know what I'm going to win :) can you put mono through it coz I won't need the skim set up.

I think if you get a tosser with a machine the machine looks crap if you get a grafter on a machine the machine gets the credit I think it's all down to the man who's using the machine

If this race thing with flynnybob happens can I come down there and watch? if he was beating the machine in the race I could throw egg's,flour and cabbages at him to slow him down....or BRICKS