Bg thincoat beads

Members online

jamesthefirst

Private Member
to be honest I always put on what the wall needs :D 2mm or 6mm makes no odds to me as long as it is perfect I dont care :D
Not when you’ve got a window wall dabbed smack on perfect and beads end up with you virtually floating the bloody thing! :muyenojado:

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
to be honest I always put on what the wall needs :D 2mm or 6mm makes no odds to me as long as it is perfect I dont care :D
Sometimes you speak like a real pro! If I didn’t know you I would thought you are time served super duper plasterer! :loco:

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Morning mate , forgot to reply yesterday fell to sleep early

It was 2.5 mm
How did you do that? Did you cut a section off and measure it? From few places maybe for more accurate measurement ? What did you use to measure and how reliable is?
Will be interesting to know, I might do it too, but I do 8-9m2 per bag which means ......>

Vincey

Private Member
How did you do that? Did you cut a section off and measure it? From few places maybe for more accurate measurement ? What did you use to measure and how reliable is?
Will be interesting to know, I might do it too, but I do 8-9m2 per bag which means ......>
Pushed a ruler into skim on second flatten
Tbf it’s gonna be thicker in some places , over skim job

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
Pushed a ruler into skim on second flatten
Tbf it’s gonna be thicker in some places , over skim job
How much do you get from a bag Vincey? I can’t get the full 10m2 as the bag says, so definitely more than 2mm for me.