Bill Gates my hero

Members online

hector

Bill Gates seems to get a bad press off our resident trolls,conspiracy theorists ,wackos,etc on this forum,......well i like the bloke,top class a real gent ,so hopefully this will help ,
1.his net worth is reportedly 102 billion dollars,
2.since 1994 the gates foundation has given 45.5 billion dollars to charitable causes
3.in 2019 alone he donated 589 million dollars to charity
4. he has given vast ammounts of money in fight against tuberculosis,malaria aids,
5.he is part of a group of like minded billionaires who want to give away there vast fortunes while they are alive or after there death
6.he encourages other billionaires to join him, and they have, and in turn they have given millions of dollars to charitable causes
so hopefully when the trolls, wackos,conspiracy theorists, read this hopefully they will go online and search,look,read,and admire what this man has done and continues to do ,to help us ,advance treatments in hospitals, new drugs against cancer etc etc etc,you never know we or our loved ones children might just be very very gratefull to him one day,

Bill Gates seems to get a bad press off our resident trolls,conspiracy theorists ,wackos,etc on this forum,......well i like the bloke,top class a real gent ,so hopefully this will help ,
2.since 1994 the gates foundation has given 45.5 billion dollars to charitable causes
4. he has given vast ammounts of money in fight against tuberculosis,malaria aids,
5.he is part of a group of like minded billionaires who want to give away there vast fortunes while they are alive or after there death
6.he encourages other billionaires to join him, and they have, and in turn they have given millions of dollars to charitable causes
so hopefully when the trolls, wackos,conspiracy theorists, read this hopefully they will go online and search,look,read,and admire what this man has done and continues to do ,to help us ,advance treatments in hospitals, new drugs against cancer etc etc etc,you never know we or our loved ones children might just be very very gratefull to him one day,
You really have taken the bait hook, line and sinker.

Did you know him and his father call the general population “Weeds” and “Useless Eaters.”
He wants and is quoted saying the world needs a population of 500,000,000. Therefore 6 billion or more need to be rid of.

Did you know him and his father call the general population “Weeds” and “Useless Eaters.”
He wants and is quoted saying the world needs a population of 500,000,000. Therefore 6 billion or more need to be rid of.
I actually agree with that lol
The planet is swamped with the human race and it's downhill from now on

Yes but there's better ways of achieving a lower population. We could start of by not giving to charities that save those in the third world. Or by stopping the modernisation of Africa, that just leads to a higher population.
There’s no stopping that now Andy. Now China are in there building rail and roads. They’ll rape Africa of all its minerals.

Park Life........

1595062224105.png

Never mind that pish!wheres this mad doom and gloom apocalyptic recession that you predicted for all us?

Never mind that pish!wheres this mad doom and gloom apocalyptic recession that you predicted for all us?
its all around you gurva,,happening now ,izzzi restaurants,halfords,british airways,pizza express, and so so many more,and sadly as each week goes by the recession will get worse, but just realised something ,i am talking about here on planet earth ,not la la land where you and the rest of the forums finest get there er news from

its all around you gurva,,happening now ,izzzi restaurants,halfords,british airways,pizza express, and so so many more,and sadly as each week goes by the recession will get worse, but just realised something ,i am talking about here on planet earth ,not la la land where you and the rest of the forums finest get there er news from

Indians Africans and chinks. It's all their fault.

If we got rid of them, then that's 4.5bn straight off the bat. It's not like they're having a good time anyway. Chinks all working for nothing, Africans starving because they're too stupid to be able to look after themselves and Indians sitting about covered in s**t.

Would you miss them?

Indians Africans and chinks. It's all their fault.

If we got rid of them, then that's 4.5bn straight off the bat. It's not like they're having a good time anyway. Chinks all working for nothing, Africans starving because they're too stupid to be able to look after themselves and Indians sitting about covered in s**t.

Would you miss them?
You missed out the jews

Didnt Bill Gates have his mates pants down over Microsoft.

And rich folk doing charity is for some kinda tax fiddle

I honestly find it a bit sad hector that you decided to take up the stance of resident troll. About 5 years ago I was talking about my sister crohns, we were all new to it, fresh diagnosis (different user name) and you really helped me out, sensible and consice and all your other posts were too...now your posting posts about Bill Gates trying to kick off some sort of response you know you can get due to ill informed opinions and conspiracy theories. You'll have to be the first on my ignore list not cos your a dick (theres loads and they dont bother me) but cos I thought you weren't so would have expected better

1gates forced his employees to watch child rape
2gates worked with Epstein on a pedo project
3gates Was in collaboration with Epstein in human trafficking.
4 gates sterilised women around the world without their consent.
5Mutated and murdered children around the world (on trial in India)
6 Bribed everyone that mattered in relation to the fake pandemic.
7 take the fooking shot then you fooking nonce

your welcome

your welcome
Ffs....there you go hector you sad act, cant even blame dollar as hes a t**t but you can run with the reaction now for some click bait

your welcome
Your a t**t

You missed out the jews
Joos are quite useful really. They're unpleasant (I know two and I don't like either of them) but they're quite clever and most importantly they aren't breeding like f**k.

Hans here says that things will stabilise at about 11bn but that all depends on worthless persons stopping having all them kids.

Seems a tall order to me. It's why I won't support Africa because the more food you hand out, the more the population expands to need it.

Last edited:

your welcome
You are f**k**g nuts

Course he is.

And he's ugly

He's as bad as my labourer last year who's convinced that Donald Trump was appointed by God to sort out the illuminati, there's a video of Hillary Clinton skinning someone alive on the dark web, she's a clone, the existence of Q, chemtrails and God knows what.

Total penis
Dont be soft steve I've seen "evidence " trump is q

think he will buy me a new van so I can keep on spreading