brakes

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
is it easy enough to change the rear brake pads on your car the garage wants 100 plus to do this i can pick em up for 25 pound its on my audi a3 just a thought to save a bit of money cheers

I did the rear brakes on the wifes golf a few months ago, dead easy, took about an hour. Have a search on google, somebody somewhere will have done a step by step guide with pictures. good luck!

piece of piss monk .... if your not sure just take some photos as you go along with your mobile and consult them when you re fit

piss easy, sometimes you need an odd spanner or key but usually should be ok, pads are easier than shoes for sure

you know wats even easier than brakes............cam shaft sensors, i found that out today thought it would take ages took half hour tops and that was with a fag and a cuppa once the old one was out:RpS_thumbup: result

dont everyone jump down my throat for this but if a mechanic came on here and said a local plasterer has said x amount to skim a wall in my house and i know it will only take 2 bags of finish and that i can pick these up at b and q for 9 quid, i was thinking of doing it myself etc etc......... just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.