Brand new ritmo M for sale

@Arti
Why not just use a compressor and a hopper gun for silicone/acrylic. Nice easy trigger to stop and start, nice and light and peanuts to shell out. I hated using the eze for spraying top coat. Felt too out of control and messy for me. So easy with a hopper gun.

@Arti
Why not just use a compressor and a hopper gun for silicone/acrylic. Nice easy trigger to stop and start, nice and light and peanuts to shell out. I hated using the eze for spraying top coat. Felt too out of control and messy for me. So easy with a hopper gun.
I've got one and do use it but for big areas you need a swing gun

Just a quick update on that job I posted pictures of earlier in the thread. Started hacking off today and found some hidden jems.
DSC_0271.JPG
DSC_0269.JPG
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0275.JPG
DSC_0273.JPG
DSC_0272.JPG

It will be for sale a long time, there only 6k odd new plus the vat.
chances are if your rendering on any kind of scale, your claiming the vat back, so why you going to give what it costs new to buy a second hand one, it wants to be a good grand cheaper, he needs to take the hit and stop being a clown.

chances are if your rendering on any kind of scale, your claiming the vat back, so why you going to give what it costs new to buy a second hand one, it wants to be a good grand cheaper, he needs to take the hit and stop being a clown.

Couldn’t agree more

says looking for 6 ! A serious buyer could make an offer

Love that every post has a negative post to follow

It's not Negative mate, I am just being honest and fair. 6k is quite pricey for a used machine. I know its only been used a little bit, but its still a used machine.

Someone is literally just saving the VAT content - which would make no difference to make as they can claim it back.

In my opinion, they guy clearly wants to get rid and get a fairly quick sale, make a realistic offer, £5500.00 top end and someone will snap that up quickly - it's a good machine so wont hang around at the right price

It's not Negative mate, I am just being honest and fair. 6k is quite pricey for a used machine. I know its only been used a little bit, but its still a used machine.

Someone is literally just saving the VAT content - which would make no difference to make as they can claim it back.

In my opinion, they guy clearly wants to get rid and get a fairly quick sale, make a realistic offer, £5500.00 top end and someone will snap that up quickly - it's a good machine so wont hang around at the right price
I only posted what he’s asked me to ! Has a clap and other bits I think 5-5.5 is fair too