British Gypsum Beads

Members online

think I mentioned the same on here not so long ago mate.

bg had meetings on site all around uk with house builders and plastering firms.

if they cant supply the materials on time i'm certain house builders wont wait around for them.
Prices would go down tho 4 lads doing the labour as bg would control all material prices,could charge what there want so its labour lads who would foot the bill

Prices would go down tho 4 lads doing the labour as bg would control all material prices,could charge what there want so its labour lads who would foot the bill

materials get sold back to the house builders
depending on the amount you buy depends on what you pay.

I dont think it would effect the labour rates as they vary so much throughout the trade.

some fims make that much on materials I dont think they care about the plastering :love:

if bg were to put site deadlines back I wonder who would pick up the bill.

I've been on sites in city centres where there being billed 5k a week for going over the finishing date.

If a house builder has a family moving into a plot on a certain date and bg cant supply the materials on time ...... I'm sure the house builder wont loose a court case.

seen it happen so many times when bg cant supply enough boards house builders will jump on anything.

materials get sold back to the house builders
depending on the amount you buy depends on what you pay.

I dont think it would effect the labour rates as they vary so much throughout the trade.

some fims make that much on materials I dont think they care about the plastering :love:

if bg were to put site deadlines back I wonder who would pick up the bill.

I've been on sites in city centres where there being billed 5k a week for going over the finishing date.

If a house builder has a family moving into a plot on a certain date and bg cant supply the materials on time ...... I'm sure the house builder wont loose a court case.

seen it happen so many times when bg cant supply enough boards house builders will jump on anything.
There dont make that much on materials algee ud be surprised how tight margains actually are

Totally right mate, bloke I know in Birmingham who owns a big firm gets sent on skiing holidays, golf weekends abroad the lot all paid for by suppliers

I worked for j Coens and rgb plastering in the Midlands year ago they were the same had merchants in there pockets.

Merseyside plastering where using knauf on keepmoat and bramall homes for years.

2 months of pure s**t mp finish...
Jeff pulled the plug Sheffield insulation went under tits up lol

I worked for j Coens and rgb plastering in the Midlands year ago they were the same had merchants in there pockets.

Merseyside plastering where using knauf on keepmoat and bramall homes for years.
Cohens is a blast from the past, think RGB are still going though

2 months of pure s**t mp finish...
Jeff pulled the plug Sheffield insulation went under tits up lol
Guy who's in charge of spreads gets sent to a load of footy matches in executive boxes..bastards

yes but the bigger firms will pay less and have say on getting the material first mate.
Ye but algee theres not much scope in margains for material suppliers to contractors..he will get it abit cheaper obvs but there wont be loads of money making from materials it's from volume of plots getting knocked out

That was nice of them lol

he started with countryside properties years ago when they had that many sites coming off in the north west.

they had on around 300 lads at the time.
they done 2 show flats on a big block of apartments
for countryside.
they lads completely fuucking made a right mess of them.
country side complained that much about them for that long. ......mark bought them to shut them up and keep the plastering contracts.

he now builds nursery homes around the north west.
says hes skint :LOL:

he started with countryside properties years ago when they had that many sites coming off in the north west.

they had on around 300 lads at the time.
they done 2 show flats on a big block of apartments
for countryside.
they lads completely fuucking made a right mess of them.
country side complained that much about them for that long. ......mark bought them to shut them up and keep the plastering contracts.

he now builds nursery homes around the north west.
says hes skint :LOL:
There always say there f**k**g skint

I was having this conversation with a spark this week mate.
he was saying his boss was moaning about money he makes on materials.
7p a socket lol
he done the math for me on a years sockets for 20 men :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::LOL:

felt like telling him too fuuck off I'm busy you mad cuunt lol
Ye but we waste loads..throw some right off cuts away..dont give a f**k tbh..

I've just reread the thread, I can't see you (BG) being blamed for anything?
Your skim beads are superb, any chance you could get your finish up to the same quality?
Only kidding, I know you can't (won't).
My mistake then but I read it as BG had fined them

travis perkins bought mark Holden (redrose drylining) a speed boat so the cuunt could sit it next to his yacht in Portugal :X3::X3:
Not surprised hes got a yacht . He should have his own island on his piss pour prices like the rest of the big fish in the northwest. Lol

Not surprised hes got a yacht . He should have his own island on his piss pour prices like the rest of the big fish in the northwest. Lol

I got a package through the door when they went into liquidation ..

paying themselves £400 an hour :rayos:

turnover 9million 1 year
8.5 the previous year
scandalous