browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know loads in town that use it. But their a bit on the skinny side and always selling tools and complaing how cold it is even in summer ::)

this stuff sucks like a skint prostute,i hate it but b and q still sell it y

Bruce Willis said:
I know loads in town that use it. But their a bit on the skinny side and always selling tools and complaing how cold it is even in summer ::)
thats brown mate H word

Nothing wrong with browning ladies, thousands and thousands of houses have been plastered in that :)

georgemealy75 said:
yeah 30 yaers ago and with speadz with arms like popeyes steriod cousisn
Browning is a light weight plaster, and easy to spread, but you would not know this, probably being a course cowboy........F.F.S learn to spell as well :D :D

I use whatever.
Still use browning now & again can't see the problem??
Once it's skimmed it's as good as hardwall!
What you gonna do go round smacking the Walls with a hammer on browning & hardwall after they are skimmed to see which is the toughest? :D :D

Most courser boys only know hardwall anyway :D

i only know how to skim a room 6foot square with a window hole but no window, and only 3 walls....what do you mean ive been on a course?!!

steve cov said:
i only know how to skim a room 6foot square with a window hole but no window, and only 3 walls....what do you mean ive been on a course?!!
Least your honest on your ability.......That means what you can do.

Iv'e had an old bag in the garage for about 6 months (The plaster I mean ;D). It's great for patching when your in a hurry

hollybank said:
Never used hardwall when the browning is not available then i might think of using it.

It's ok mate i use it, it's just that some courser boys on here slag browning off cause they've never used it,
and their 1 week course bloke probably told them hardwall is the mutts nutts and the course bloke teacher is probably a milk man anyway :D :D

Journeyman said:
Iv'e had an old bag in the garage for about 6 months (The plaster I mean ;D). It's great for patching when your in a hurry

;D
Yeah out of date browning is rapid set, love it ;D

Nisus said:
hollybank said:
Never used hardwall when the browning is not available then i might think of using it.

It's ok mate i use it, it's just that some courser boys on here slag browning off cause they've never used it,
and their 1 week course bloke probably told them hardwall is the mutts nutts and the course bloke teacher is probably a milk man anyway :D :D
Very true............It says on the top of the page, plasterers forum, not course cowboy forum, full of shyte the lot of them. :D :D

del said:
Nisus said:
hollybank said:

Very true............It says on the top of the page, plasterers forum, not course cowboy forum, full of shyte the lot of them. :D :D
its nice stuff realy ,im not a cow boy am i :-[

flat boy skim said:
del said:
Nisus said:
hollybank said:

its nice stuff realy ,im not a cow boy am i :-[
It depends whay you are used to mate and old habits are hard to break. ;)

to be honest browning,hardwall,toughcoat are pretty much all the same to me ,so why the problem :)

"its all plastering. if its plaster, you can use it" thats what the old dudes's brother used to say all the time to me haha

sc6 said:
so is hard wall a backing coat, just like bonding and browning?
ps what's T coat
yes there all pretty much the same only bonding for low suction backgrounds and t coat is tough coat mate

Status
Not open for further replies.