Bubbles in plaster

That's a shame would have liked to have called over and laughed if closer!!!

Seriously from 6m2 to 47m2 no sympthany your a Muppet!!!

I think it’s a typo probably meant 4 to 7.

A proper spread measures in bags of gear not fooking square monkeys

Educate me as i said before i.ve never measured a room to price when skimming. Is 47m2 a 8m x 8m ceiling just about

I was thinking of splitting it this time cheers mate

I did a 23m lid last year mate, that was a challenge, but I did my homework, used some extra time in the mix and pulled it off. Doing twice that, I'd concede on my own, as much as I would be up for the challenge. Split it up, or get another spread in to help.

Jesus are all these questions actually for real?????

Don't know how some on here get by!!!!
Jesus are all these questions actually for real?????

Don't know how some on here get by!!!!

Yup. I’ve never measured a room in my life. I look at it and in 3 seconds i know exactly how much gear, beads pva etc i’ll need.

For example this ceiling will need 2 x more pva than a painted ceiling because the gead would be dry by now.

I just can’t think in sqm. I know this ceiling is 7x7 but still can’t picture it

Depends on the job really but nice big open ceiling shouldn’t be an issue at all for any spread. Just flatten as you go and super tight when lay it down

I'm sure that's the case mate. I'm a turder so not plastering everyday. I try hard, and have learnt a lot from TPF. I have a good eye for detail, and for the bits I do, I'm good. Would happily spend some time with a time served spread if they would have me, but the reality is that we're all running around trying to survive x

Over bare skim 47sqm anyone would would struggle badly

I’ve been over skimming a rough cAnts work last 2 days and with a decent amount of pva it hangs longer than board

Now that’s a big ceiling.

I’m not saying 47 is easy . But it’s absolutely do able.

I'm sure that's the case mate. I'm a turder so not plastering everyday. I try hard, and have learnt a lot from TPF. I have a good eye for detail, and for the bits I do, I'm good. Would happily spend some time with a time served spread if they would have me, but the reality is that we're all running around trying to survive x

You’re better off that way tbh, but who doesn’t like a challenge

I do like skimming where there is a bit of suction.... multi seems to react better and trowel up nice

Same , pulls in quick but sits nice and lays in smooth as owt. I will put some pictures up of the rough cants work im re doing

A Muppet that's trying is better than a Muppet looking down at people that are trying
Get him told Dave lol.
I.d of split it if i was on my own but prefer to get some one to help to do it in one. Think ye best bets to split it now on fresh plaster

This is the ceiling IMG_20180511_160953.jpg IMG_20180511_160950.jpg IMG_20180511_160934.jpg IMG_20180511_160923.jpg IMG_20180511_160953.jpg