Bucket plastic affecting multi

Members online

@BritishGypsum ...had a bag of multi today putting it on was like glue most of it stuck to the trowel ....you bunch of gobshites @BritishGypsum know there’s something wrong with it but do f**k all but say send it back ...it took me and 2 hours to sort the f**k*r out next bag went fine so it wasn’t me ya bunch of paraplegic pricks

@BritishGypsum ...had a bag of multi today putting it on was like glue most of it stuck to the trowel ....you bunch of gobshites @BritishGypsum know there’s something wrong with it but do fk all but say send it back ...it took me and 2 hours to sort the fk*r out next bag went fine so it wasn’t me ya bunch of paraplegic pricks
Do you know, you're the first person to have a problem?
How unlucky is that?

It's the plasticiser molecules in the plastic that transfer into the plaster and make it react differently. There appears to be no problem with the galvanized metal molecules transferring to the gypsum. Hope that helps.
@lurpak does that cover it?
@BritishGypsum ...had a bag of multi today putting it on was like glue most of it stuck to the trowel ....you bunch of gobshites @BritishGypsum know there’s something wrong with it but do fk all but say send it back ...it took me and 2 hours to sort the fk*r out next bag went fine so it wasn’t me ya bunch of paraplegic pricks

Contact them with batch number etc

I called in to there office today to have words . Gave me white. Blue. Black. Green and a red bucket and asked me to let em know which does best mix

OK, you said it with confidence, must be believable!

I usually use the yellow rhino tubs, strangely enough I did have a blue version from an unknown brand, and kept having problems with that one where the multi kept coming out really weird

It's the plasticiser molecules in the plastic that transfer into the plaster and make it react differently. There appears to be no problem with the galvanized metal molecules transferring to the gypsum. Hope that helps.
@lurpak does that cover it?