Bucket question.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
You are confusing cheap makes with the still quality gorilla tubs, as you don’t use them you wouldn’t have a scooby doo what you are talking about as usual.

Just because a tub is black and round doesn’t make it a gorilla tub
Mate I always know what I’m talking about otherwise I wouldn’t mug myself and comment! you really can be a condescending dickhead at times! :fuckyou::burlas:

Mate I always know what I’m talking about otherwise I wouldn’t mug myself and comment! you really can be a condescending dickhead at times! :fuckyou::burlas:

You wouldn’t mug yourself, yet claim to be the font of all knowledge on gorilla tubs despite not using them, or knowing what one is lol.

And thanks

I have a refina 3 bag and 1 bag. The 1 bag holds just over a bag. Great buckets

Use a 72l rhino rubber for dab and bonding. Find them too splashy for multi

You wouldn’t mug yourself, yet claim to be the font of all knowledge on gorilla tubs despite not using them, or knowing what one is lol.

And thanks
Of course I have used them! otherwise I wouldn’t comment and I wasn’t claiming to be anything, just giving my opinion that’s all! You seem to want everyone to agree with you’re opinion all the time!!! Enjoy the weekend now you argumentative wally! Lol. :birra::risas: :burlas:

• Funny
Reactions: gps
I prefer the tall buckets, only because less splashing about and when finished mixing can tap the whisk on it

Tall buckets mix the gear better and quicker and that’s only one part of the whole process. The other buckets are more easy and convenient to use.

Last edited:
You are confusing cheap makes with the still quality gorilla tubs, as you don’t use them you wouldn’t have a scooby doo what you are talking about as usual.

Just because a tub is black and round doesn’t make it a gorilla tub
I know what he’s saying Gordon. The new Gorilla tubs with the genuine gorilla logo on aren’t as good as they were when they first came out. The handles used to be about 20mm thick. He’s right what he’s saying.

I know what he’s saying Gordon. The new Gorilla tubs with the genuine gorilla logo on aren’t as good as they were when they first came out. The handles used to be about 20mm thick. He’s right what he’s saying.
YES! And Thank you! Someone’s talking with a bit of sense at last! (y):birras:

I use these , say no more , they are the best

Bucket question.

And Collomix buckets