buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had my skim buckets for 8 years cant believe how long they are lasting, do those refina buckets justify
their money? cos i'd really like a two bag one but cant bring myself to pay the money.

8 years???!!!!!! b-jeez!! I smash buckets as soon as I look at them half the time, am forever mixing on top of a forgotten screw chillin out on my tarpaulin and then pop!

You'd think I would just learn

Drives me insane scooping out the bucket. Can have a hawk ful and be at the wall using it by the time I've filled my board up out a bucket

Andy I thought the locus rite beads were too flimsy.

I used to use a spot board pretty much every day until I started doing the insurance work. Normally 1 Ceiling everyday with a lab so no point in getting a spot out and I got out of the habit

i use a board where ever possible but its not always feesable to take up loads of space with a board

I use 1 depending on the job. For small ceilings they just get in the way, although I do prefer using 1 though.

just seems a pain in the arse thats all. Infact whenwn ive bern on jobs with other spreads that mix up 2 bags in one bucket N scoop straight out. Im dun b4 them n thats only mixing a bag at a time n tiping it ob a spot. And they actualy spreading at a similar speed.

By the time you splash water on it, scrape the edges lose a bit over the side compared to loading up a hawk working out of a buckets its Cleaner, im not trying to start a debate its just how it is

By the time you splash water on it, scrape the edges lose a bit over the side compared to loading up a hawk working out of a buckets its Cleaner, im not trying to start a debate its just how it is
Well dave it wud ov been more fun if u did start a debate . Lol

Since BG introduced the plastic liner I just add water to the bag and then squeeze it like toothpaste onto the walls..................no mess or anything honest :RpS_thumbup:

Since BG introduced the plastic liner I just add water to the bag and then squeeze it like toothpaste onto the walls..................no mess or anything honest :RpS_thumbup:
what the just rule sponge float nod trowel. I like ur style ha

Status
Not open for further replies.