Buckets.

It's a regular part of my plastering essential tool kit now, there has been many people who have said it's waste of money but my paddle is absolutely immaculate still, don't care what anyone says every time it comes out of the cleaning bucket it's spotless
For any lone wolf plasterer I'd say get one
10/10

fair enough

It's a regular part of my plastering essential tool kit now, there has been many people who have said it's waste of money but my paddle is absolutely immaculate still, don't care what anyone says every time it comes out of the cleaning bucket it's spotless
10/10

Gonna get one. Dirty whisk drives me mad

I seen a bloke using a bucket trowel to load his hawk up off a spot once.
I seen a guy over here who I leant my hawk to using it as a trowel :sorprendido3:
He was well chuffed how much gear he could get out the barrow n up the wall using this .:sisi:
I left him to it and retrieved it when he'd finished.

10/10
Buckets.

Right sod it I'll do a video to prove it , it's the only way to shut all the old school up !

Sorry I'm right on this one that's why I brought it to see for myself was it worth it, fair enough it's anal but none of you can tell me your paddle is absolutely spotless in a normal bucket,

Every last bit is clean on it

Right sod it I'll do a video to prove it , it's the only way to shut all the old school up !

Sorry I'm right on this one that's why I brought it to see for myself was it worth it, fair enough it's anal but none of you can tell me your paddle is absolutely spotless in a normal bucket,

Every last bit is clean on it
It's just so expensive though but I'd like to have one!