build now pay later

Status
Not open for further replies.

henry

Private Member
the goverments big plan for the construction trade is build now and pay later when the home is sold. Sounds good on paper, up to 200.000 new homes hmm will see.

same as it does now, the builder builds, uses your services and materials then to avoid using his money will makes all the excuses going till he gets his money from a sale then you get half and he gets someone else for the next phase cos they are cheaper.
you get the rest of your money month down the line after you are exhausted chasing it

same as it does now, the builder builds, uses your services and materials then to avoid using his money will makes all the excuses going till he gets his money from a sale then you get half and he gets someone else for the next phase cos they are cheaper.
you get the rest of your money month down the line after you are exhausted chasing it

So true, same old game time after time.

You need a thick skin in this industry.

Most builders are c.unts. It's official. Think i'll find a builders forum and tell them.

Of course you can Ian.

I got a cheque today from a builder after repeatedly requesting payment, and that payment by BACS. He has previously paid me by BACS so either he doesn't have the cleared funds or he's done it to piss me off. Either way, i'm not working for the c.unt again. He can get ******.

Of course you can Ian.

I got a cheque today from a builder after repeatedly requesting payment, and that payment by BACS. He has previously paid me by BACS so either he doesn't have the cleared funds or he's done it to piss me off. Either way, i'm not working for the c.unt again. He can get ******.

Maybe he was pissed with you walking around his customers house with your little bag O s**t :RpS_w00t:

He'll get a bag of s**t, minus the bag, on the front seat of his van if the cheque bounces.
As I am now a dog owner, I have access to plenty of it.

i could write a book on excuses by builders/developers why they are late wth payments, it doesnt half knacker my cashflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.