Bumbag

Members online

MIXERMAN

Found who stole my bumbag on holiday. Does anyone recognize him from the G** bars in your town :birra:
IMG_20190615_094515295.jpg

A hard time on a forum,I don’t think so pal it’s just Middle Aged men on a forum chatting s**t when there bored at home.im not like the angry cockerknee gypo who takes everything soooo personal pal talking to the wrong guy u f**k**g bell
I take nothing personal on here you t**t! Lol. Your the one that gives it all the time and don’t like it back. You truly are what your name states Richard, DICK for short! Now get back to knocking up in your £1 b&q orange buckets! Lol. Keep it up and I will tell your dad that you’ve been miss behaving!

I take nothing personal on here you t**t! Lol. Your the one that gives it all the time and don’t like it back. You truly are what your name states Richard, DICK for short! Now get back to knocking up in your £1 b&q orange buckets! Lol. Keep it up and I will tell your dad that you’ve been miss behaving!
Course u don’t u geeeezer u didn’t throw a paddy when someone told u u could not hear the bells u f**k**g gypo

Course u don’t u geeeezer u didn’t throw a paddy when someone told u u could not hear the bells u f**k**g gypo
Here she is!!! Hello love! Where have you been I’ve missed you! Lol. The one time stupid comments slightly pissed me off was because I was trying to get accused of lying about my heritage! Trust me one thing I’m not is a bullshiter unlike some on here dickie boy! :whistle:

Here she is!!! Hello love! Where have you been I’ve missed you! Lol. The one time stupid comments slightly pissed me off was because I was trying to get accused of lying about my heritage! Trust me one thing I’m not is a bullshiter unlike some on here dickie boy! :whistle:
Yeah yeah a cockerknee that ain’t a bullshitter that would be a first

All this hatred for cockneys is not good for you! Lol. Did one catch one shagging your old lady up the Harris??

All this hatred for cockneys is not good for you! Lol. Did one catch one shagging your old lady up the Harris??

No hatred that’s a strong word, just find u lot are soooo full of s**t and love the own sound of your voice plus u lot shout when u talk cause your geeeezers tho in it blood

No hatred that’s a strong word, just find u lot are soooo full of s**t and love the own sound of your voice plus u lot shout when u talk cause your geeeezers tho in it blood
What do you mean u lot!! Lol. Geezers don’t say blood! Weasel boy!
11F7356E-8525-45B7-ABA9-B713C492673F.gif

There u r ,on call , straight up your gypo boyfriends ass, f**k**g pair of bum boys u 2
Ritch, this is getting offensive and boring in its repetition. You’re clearly homophobic and I’m tired of reading this s**t. And digging out someone based on whatever heritage is equally unpleasant.

Why don’t you embrace the forum for its actual purpose: knowledge and banter.

If you really want to carry on with all this crap then be more original with your comebacks and drop the hate

Thanks

Ritch, this is getting offensive and boring in its repetition. You’re clearly homophobic and I’m tired of reading this s**t. And digging out someone based on whatever heritage is equally unpleasant.

Why don’t you embrace the forum for its actual purpose: knowledge and banter.

If you really want to carry on with all this crap then be more original with your comebacks and drop the hate

Thanks
Well said Jess! (y) The little weasel is just a keyboard warrior jumping in on everyone’s posts thinking he’s some kind of tough guy! It’s quite sad and pathetic really!

Well said Jess! (y) The little weasel is just a keyboard warrior jumping in on everyone’s posts thinking he’s some kind of tough guy! It’s quite sad and pathetic really!

I’m getting irritated reading it all the time. Rows can be funny but not when they are hateful to who someone is at their core. And not when it’s personal to the people I like on here!

Hate stereotyping...... now read my palm dammit and make it good! :inocente:

7C6680C3-E792-49A0-8615-CF717E87729C.jpeg

I’m getting irritated reading it all the time. Rows can be funny but not when they are hateful to who someone is at their core. And not when it’s personal to the people I like on here!

Hate stereotyping...... now read my palm dammit and make it good! :inocente:

View attachment 36436
Oh yes! It’s been a while girl but here we go! I see a truly honest kind and wonderful person that is going to live long and be surrounded by happiness!...........

and your gonna have 12 children! Good luck! I’m off to have a right cockney knees up now because it’s my birthday today! Cheers! (y)Xx