Calling out all the queens!!!

Where the f**k have you been?
We were going to send out a search party. But then decided that we couldn't be bothered.
Aaaaw Andrew, if I didn’t know any better I’d say you’ve missed me :love:

I’ve been in and around the Forrest of Dean. I’ve been mainly drunk. I rode a horse down some streets. Santa came... probably inside Mrs Santa after a long night on the sherry... I’ve digressed..

It’s not difficult to give it a scrape as you go. Why do you all let them go to s**t and then struggle to get them clean. Then try and come up with some hocus pocus to just leave them overnight in a pot of broth and they’ll be brand new when you wake up.
I compare it to serving food up and not washing your dishes then serving up another dish the day after with the remnants of the previous day still stuck to the dish.
I’ve been brought up with a military family. Clean it or you’re a dirty b*****d.

It’s not difficult to give it a scrape as you go. Why do you all let them go to s**t and then struggle to get them clean. Then try and come up with some hocus pocus to just leave them overnight in a pot of broth and they’ll be brand new when you wake up.
I compare it to serving food up and not washing your dishes then serving up another dish the day after with the remnants of the previous day still stuck to the dish.
I’ve been brought up with a military family. Clean it or you’re a dirty b*****d.

Coz I'm a very busy lazy c**t who's lost all love for the job!!!!

1CEDE6D7-80D9-49ED-98E0-7C96FA4D325A.jpeg

The van. Cleaned up ready for new year. Call me sad I don’t care. It doesn’t take long.

View attachment 30332
The van. Cleaned up ready for new year. Call me sad I don’t care. It doesn’t take long.

Honestly @zombie me too. But when I lose my pride In my tools and work then it really is time to quit.

Tbf pal we have done almost 7 days a week for last 3/4 months and been dashing from sites to site and most days 12 hours out of house...

Cleaning tools has been well down on priorities, we keep vans tidy & any sites were on spotless but tools have deep been neglected!

I'm not sure what a military family has to do with it, but my tools are always kept clean. Not sterile clean, but cleaner than most I've witnessed.

Tbf pal we have done almost 7 days a week for last 3/4 months and been dashing from sites to site and most days 12 hours out of house...

Cleaning tools has been well down on priorities, we keep vans tidy & any sites were on spotless but tools have deep been neglected!
Fair enough @zombie. I’m not trying to bring you down. I know you’re a grafter. I just manage to find time.

I'm not sure what a military family has to do with it, but my tools are always kept clean. Not sterile clean, but cleaner than most I've witnessed.
Don’t doubt my own knowledge of why I do the things I do.
I’ll leave you to your own reasons and pat you on the back for it

2 whole F*****g days solid to clean every trowel and tool in van!!!!

What a set of tramps we are!!!

Not guna lie had to use a couple of brand new chisels to take all the shite off the back of blades etc!!!

Feel as G** AS QUEEN @Vincey now!!!

Vans spotless, tools spotless feel a bit emotional!!!

Not guna lie had to use a couple of brand new chisels to take all the shite off the back of blades etc!!!

Post a pic of clean van ................
2 days should of just bought some bi carb.
T.I.T

I’m ready to roll to now , had the jet wash out today, big store unit clear out , wet wipes on the dash too mate
You’ll feel great first day back
F31CB0DF-1980-447D-9592-CEAF9479266D.jpeg
5BB8BD9B-68C7-4060-AC55-4EC02C81731F.jpeg
B9E51159-E364-411D-BF25-E4BD89692873.jpeg

U.N.F.U.C.K.I.N.G.B.E.L.I.E.V.E.I.B.L.Y.Q.U.E.E.R!
I fear that electric shock treatment is going to be needed here.