Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Job were on at the mo's got razor wire running around the perimeter and there was a cat on the scaffold so my mate scared it and if tried jumping off and landed on it! it's tangled up and my mate went to help it I just walked off i couldn't look lol anyway got off in the end ....... s**t story ........

It was horrible lol I couldn't watch, it got off mind but I was expecting it to tear itself open it's sharp as fook that stuff

Cat

Seen my mate struggling with one once, first time I ever knew him to put anything in a kitty:RpS_thumbup:

How the fcuk can you HATE a cat, yeah might not be fond of them but HATE WTF has a cat ever done to you to make you hate them.

My aunty used to have one that was vicious as ****, used to take shreds out of your ankles lol, I'm allerigc to them aswell. Ok maybe I don't hate them but I have a strong dislike of them

cant stand the things but i'd never hurt one, on a job today and went to get water from the kitchen sink and it was blocked up with cat food, smelt lovelly

Am not a cat person would not have one for a pet me a dog lover, loyal to the end are dogs.

I am not a cat person I hate them... janes cat is a nasty piece of work.... but still poor cat...lol

Job were on at the mo's got razor wire running around the perimeter and there was a cat on the scaffold so my mate scared it and if tried jumping off and landed on it! it's tangled up and my mate went to help it I just walked off i couldn't look lol anyway got off in the end ....... s**t story ........
The job im on at the moment has a 5m concrete wall right round it with just one way in theres 7 doors to get through before you get to the job Ashworth high secure hospital Ian Bradys in there got to have a guard with us at all times cant get much done in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.