Celebrities on the job!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filled a couple of holes round at michael barrymores house, lowered a couple of ceilings round at the crankies, done quite a bit round at fred wests old house ;) had a couple of spliffs round at the Anthony wilsons gaff (sadly passed away) and slagged off his venetion plastering which was finish polished to f**k.

that blokes a legend. i love the old stories about the hacienda. its no wonder it closed down in the end. how did you get to know him?

when working dahn saff i used to drink with wendy richards off eastenders most nights in the duke of wellington had some good nights with her as she was a northerner from ashington... also george bast used to drink in there a lot as he owned besty's opposite... his son callum was always wandering the bars witha bouncer looking for his dad...

flynnyman said:
Filled a couple of holes round at michael barrymores house, lowered a couple of ceilings round at the crankies, done quite a bit round at fred wests old house ;) had a couple of spliffs round at the Anthony wilsons gaff (sadly passed away) and slagged off his venetion plastering which was finish polished to (french word).

Comedy gold!!

Worked on dennis wise house in 2002 up in chalfont nr uxbridge or theirabouts. Had to ask his neighbour dave beasant to fill the kettle one day.

I plastered a wall of a Somerset county and England cricketeer for a builder don't remeber his name though...his wife was super fit though :p

worked at sunningdale golf course and saw shaun connery and gary liniker going for a round

and my mates brother worked at noel gallaghers house in hertfordshire

Roofer2plasterer said:
flynnyman said:
Filled a couple of holes round at michael barrymores house, lowered a couple of ceilings round at the crankies, done quite a bit round at fred wests old house ;) had a couple of spliffs round at the Anthony wilsons gaff (sadly passed away) and slagged off his venetion plastering which was finish polished to (french word).

Comedy gold!!

cheers pal :)

steve cov said:
that blokes a legend. i love the old stories about the hacienda. its no wonder it closed down in the end. how did you get to know him?

through another friend who owns a few clubs in manchester, went to a few games the first game was coz degzy (derek hatton i think scouse mp and radio presenter ) couldnt make it so had his tickets. then a few games after, i remember getting the rounds in after a game in the sugar lounge in manchester nearly crippled me lol

ive never had a celebrity!

any fit looking female celebrities reading? ill come and do it for nowt luv! ;D

dont mind a mature woman either.... come on glyniss barber... ;)

think old eddie the eagle is a spread. bruno was knocking up for a spread on a job my old man was on donkeys ago. henry cooper??? boxer. think he used to slap it on as well. either a bit nuts or hard as nails or both!!! describes me and most of the spreads i know.

nick0412 said:
paul whitehouse and charlie higson were spreads for a bit

yeh. seen that bellemys britain. whitehouse was on the tools. was talking about it recently. think they were on stephen frys house at one point. maybe he gave them a nose into the game.

Harry enfield and paul whitehouse were plasterers together they got their break in comedy by plastering Hugh lawrie and steven fry, they thought they were hilarious and put them onto their agent..the rest is history......
Fannyman their hope for your comedy expertise yet

phippsy333 said:
Harry enfield and paul whitehouse were plasterers together they got their break in comedy by plastering Hugh lawrie and steven fry, they thought they were hilarious and put them onto their agent..the rest is history......
Fannyman their hope for your comedy expertise yet

LOADSA MONEY!!! DOSH DOSH DOSH ;D ;D

I worked on Janet-street porters house in britain St.my claim to fame is that I guarded the(doorless) loo while she had a wee!

Gypsies are celebs these days!! Im waiting for my big fat gypsy pisssflaps!! Grabbing 2 return of the pikey! :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.