Celtic fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to comment but as it was for a good cause I'll try and be a bit more classy than you arti lol

He is just a lad, greatest team ever in the northern part of the soon to be in dependant Scotland, "our sons and daughters are yours no more"

now, who said that

Id love to comment but as it was for a good cause I'll try and be a bit more classy than you arti lol
hope it was to raise money to buy some 12 gauge cartridges to shoot all the celtic 'spit' 'spit' 'spit' fans

It was an odd law that allowed a lord to take a mans wife or daughter and sleep with them at will, went on all over Ireland,Scotland,England and Wales, some even thought it an honour, funny how people's minds worked..

William Wallace - Braveheart

Interesting Facts and information about William Wallace - Braveheart in the Medieval era of the Middle Ages

Short Biography, Facts and History about the life of William Wallace - Braveheart

Short Biography, Facts and History about the life of William Wallace - Braveheart

Middle Ages People Middle Ages Index

Short Biography, facts and interesting information about William Wallace - Braveheart the life of a famous historical character during the Middle Ages

Short Biography profile and facts about the life of William Wallace - Braveheart
The following biography information provides basic facts and information about the life and history of William Wallace - Braveheart a famous Medieval character of the Middle Ages:

Nationality: Scottish

Also Known by the Nickname: Braveheart

Lifespan: 1270 – 1305

Date of Birth: He was born in 1270, probably near Ellerslie (now Elderslie), in Ayrshire, Scotland

Family connections : He was believed to be the son of Sir Malcolm Wallace, Laird of Elderslie and Auchinbothie

Date of Death: William Wallace - Braveheart died on 23 August 1305

Character of William Wallace - Braveheart: Brave, charismatic, stubborn and tenacious

Accomplishments or why William Wallace - Braveheart was famous: For leading a Scottish rebellion against King Edward I of England, a great Scottish hero

The story and biography of William Wallace - Braveheart which contains interesting information, facts & the history about the life of this Medieval person of historical importance

John Baliol and King Edward I
During the reign of Edward I the king of Scotland died and thirteen men claimed the throne. Instead of fighting to decide which of them should be king they asked Edward I to settle the question. John Baliol, one of the rivals who claimed the Scottish throne, was made the vassal king. Some time after this King Edward ordered Baliol to raise an army and help him fight the French. Baliol refused to do this, so Edward marched with an army into Scotland and took him prisoner.

The men whom he appointed to govern the Scots ruled unwisely and nearly all the people were discontented. Suddenly an army of Scots was raised. It was led by Sir William Wallace, a knight who was almost a giant in size. William Wallace's men drove the English out of the country and Wallace was made the "Guardian of the Realm." Edward then led a great army against him. The Scottish soldiers were nearly all on foot. Wallace arranged them in hollow squares, spearmen on the outside, bowmen within. The English horsemen dashed vainly against the walls of spear-points. But King Edward now brought his archers to the front. Thousands of arrows flew from their bows and thousands of William Wallace's men fell dead. The spears were broken and the Scots were defeated. Wallace barely escaped with his life. He was afterwards betrayed to Edward, who cruelly put him to death. He was hung, drawn and quartered in Smithfield, London.

Famous People of the Middle Ages - William Wallace - Braveheart
Some interesting facts and short biography information about the History, Life & Times of William Wallace - Braveheart. Additional details, facts, history and information about the famous people of the Middle Ages and important events during their times can be accessed via the Middle Ages Sitemap.

Interesting Facts and information about William Wallace - Braveheart in the Medieval era of the Middle Ages

Middle Ages era, period, life, age and times

Medieval people

Famous People of the Middle Ages

Important People of the Middle Ages

Life Story and Biography of famous Medieval people

Life and History of William Wallace - Braveheart

Life of William Wallace - Braveheart - Death- Short Biography of William Wallace - Braveheart - Bio of William Wallace - Braveheart - Medieval - Mideval - Midevil - Meadieval - Nickname - Born - Died - Nationality - Famous Character in the Middle Ages - Facts and Info - History and interesting Information- Facts - Info - Era - Life - Times - Period - Important Accomplishments - England - Age - Middle Ages - Medieval - Key Dates and events - Achievements - Life - Death- Medieval - Mideval - Midevil - Meadieval - Short Biography - Bio of William Wallace - Braveheart - Life Story - Nickname - Born - Died - Story - Achievements - Story - Famous person in the Middle Ages - History and interesting Information - Facts - Info - Era - Life - Medieval - Mideval - Midevil - Meadieval - Family - Father - Mother - Children - Wife - Times - Period - Age - Middle Ages - Medieval - Important Accomplishments - Facts and Info - Story - Key Dates and events in the life of William Wallace - Braveheart - Written By Linda Alchin

Copyright information Cookies Policy
Google+

Privacy Statement

are you like all the others that have him as your hero? think the film is exact ? pmsl
i never heard a scot mention him until the film came out, but now soon as hes mentioned they dont shut up

From what I remember about it but I wasnt there..I think when Bruce died his heart was carried into a battle and that's where the braveheart name came from??.:RpS_unsure:

Fatboy is spot on. They carried his heart into battle on a horse. They just used it for the film cus it sounds good. Also one of the battles wwas actually on a bridge. And wallace never had an affair with the fit french burd because in real life she was about 12 at the time he was rebelling

ye beddy you are correct well apart from the bird, wouldnt she have been about 5? anyway he was a peado lol

are you like all the others that have him as your hero? think the film is exact ? pmsl
i never heard a scot mention him until the film came out, but now soon as hes mentioned they dont shut up
Not my hero, good story though.. George did kill dragons though,please say it is so.?

ye the taffy man if ya want :rolleyes) i bet its not celebrated more than new years eve

ye the taffy man if ya want :rolleyes) i bet its not celebrated more than new years eve
i dont know another day that is celebrated as much apart from the usual few, its a nice day free from rubbing peoples faces in any wars or religions, anyone can have the'craic' or not if they choose too, although it was a terrible night to do door work, absolutely pointless expecting people to leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.