Chance for the 29,500

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Thought it might be a good idea :sisi: to start a thread for all the members that don't normally post nothing :birras: Would be good to see more views from members IMO, I mean there is enough things you must be dying to say :maraca:Post absolutely anything that they like or dislike about plastering or where they are based and what they do ?:coffe: site or domestic ? internal or external .. :banda:Would be interested to see how many will come out of the shadows :boxeador:the more people the merrier I think should post and get involved.:hola:

Respect to the new posters :tanguero:

Let have it ,

:rebotando:

I guarantee not one of them uses unifinish
I thought the same lol he thinks they are the ones who love it but are to scared to say it :) they are all on Facebook showing their polished walls stroking each other's egos

Ull b lucky to get 10 newbies..like dan said newbies get brutalised but if there stuck with it there wudnt give a f**k as u soon get this place...

Goes without saying but there's been quite a few saying not enough money to be earned on internal work..bolloxs
been post saying mono is s**t ,i could not give a toss ,its a forum ,happy in my world ,really could not give a s**t what others say

theres not enough money inside or out, no mater how much or how little we make, WE ARE WORTH MORE