Cold

Members online

No members online now.
Honey and lemon drink. Make yourself. Nobody knows why it helps stop cough and make you feel a little better but it dose. Drop a we dram in to as its new years.. Wait out the cold as that's all you can do
Because honey is probably the most powerful natural antibiotic known to man, garlic after that.

Some people garner respect then there is you and people think what is that bean headed c**t moaning about now

When I get a cold I make up a garlic and ginger brew.

1” of ginger grated. 2 garlic cloves crushed. Cup or mig of water in a pan.

Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes. When cool enough add honey. You are better off adding honey when tepid or cold. Heat destroys the good in honey.

Without honey its harsh on the throat. But it works for me every time.

Spoonful of honey on its own daily usually keeps you in good order. I get it from a bee keeper. Not heat treated. £3 a jar. Get a years worth coz he is in the middle of nowhere.

Did you know that garlic is one of those substances like sugar where your taste buds can only taste a certain amount of it and then no more.

So I buy all organic spices from a firm called 'Just Ingredients' Then put 2 full organic bulbs of garlic in a curry for me and the mrs. We put them in the blender with the ginger to make the garlic ginger paste of the curry.

Rarely get colds or flu. Cant remember last time.

Probably get it next week now and it kills me, :confused: