Competition time

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

Ok lads i put myself out today to find a book for someone on how to grow vegetables it seems that this person is not now interested in this gift, the book is £7.99 to buy it is as new and wrapped up ready to go the first person to reply to this thread wins it.

Congratulations my son if you would like to PM an address i will put it in the post in the morning.

You mods make me laugh, ok the first toPM me an address, i didnt want to go that way cos i dont particuarly want anyones address only the winner which i think was IC

You mods make me laugh, ok the first toPM me an address, i didnt want to go that way cos i dont particuarly want anyones address only the winner which i think was IC

Ahh i see the way this is goin; you just want my address so you can stalk me eh???

Noooo ime sure if i looked at your website i cold probably deduce an address, though it seems Spunky is looking at it that way, talk to Prezzab or Grand they will vouch that i am genuine if i say ime goin to do something i do other than posting pics, i bought this book for Spunk today at a car boot as i said i would it seems he dont want it for whatever reasons and as far as ime concerned its ICTANNERS now if he gives me an address, never again no wonder d*m**o cant get his head round things when he is giving away a mixer and no takers.

How about the last person to post in this thread wins it :)

lol set a deadline :) Has to stay on topic of gardening though...lol

OK sorted now Spunky has been in touch and it his, Ictanner if you wish to forward a postal address as you are still a winner i will get another copy but it wont be for a couple weeks, promise.

Hey... this is great idea......

members could donate a prize each month...... hmmmmm

I want to start raising money for charities.... a way of giving back and also raising the profile of this place... maybe we can work with something :)

Cheers lucious you have me thinking

Danny

lucius the car boot you went to today wernt the amwell one just off the roundabout i got dragged to that one today and lost the car in the carpark haha

lucius the car boot you went to today wernt the amwell one just off the roundabout i got dragged to that one today and lost the car in the carpark haha
Yeah well busy today and then done the Cuffly one got me grandkids a punch bag they aint stopped punching it up, take after grandad

Status
Not open for further replies.