Confessions of a Plasterer ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all remember the 'Confession of...' films starring Robin Asquith in the 70's - (maybe not the newbies)

Can anyone honestly say they've been 'come onto' by a lonely housewife wearing a babydoll nightie and fluffy high heeled slippers ??

Or any similar saucy customers offer to pay in kind by a Diana Dors looky likey ??

Just curious because not once in 4 years have I ever been propositioned - Or am I just dreaming and this sort of thing only happend in British B movies ??

had a job about a year back or so....recommendation from a lady customer to one of her mates.....hallway stair landing ...artex job.......made me tea and jam coissants....which at the time i thought very nice......all morning talking to me while working...then she went out for lunch with mate...came back ...she came in got changed...with a very low cut top on ...she had nice baps....kept on leaning over in front of me....no way u couldnt get the hint lol......but im a happy married man.....and me mrs is better looking lol.....end of job a good tip (no cash)...and a kiss on the cheek when i left....still see her in the pub from now and again...but live in a fairly small gossip ridden town...so no way gonna sheet on me own doorstep.......must admit...was temted tho

Still waiting it happens to me yet but another plasterer was telling of one time he was doing a reskim for this doll late 40s or so, not much to look at but was up for it, anyway when he was finished and ask to get paid she said to him to come upstairs in 5 mins, so this man heads up the stairs knowing what she wants , , into the bedroom there the doll was nothing on with the legs spread, your man nerves get the better of him he said he start to think bout his wife and family so he says to her " close your legs to f~#k woman, il get the money another day" then bolts out the door.Cant say this is true but he swears blind it did

i worked with a bricky years back, who did a little job for what he called "a dolly bird", end of the job she paid up and asked if there was anything else he wanted while undoing her blouse. he said (now put on a west country accent) "i went white, then red, broke into a hot sweat, cold sweat, stuttered something about another job and ran out of the house. kicked meself ever since!" and no, in 23yrs in the building trade its never happened to me, i am an ugly barstard though

last year i got a text message from a client i did a quote for a fews hours before.it read bowcichawowwow i didnt no what it meant and asked my missus,she explained it from the lynx advert on the telly and the perswon sending it obviously fancied me and what the f**k is goin on here???
anyhow my wife swiflty sent her one back telling her im maried blah blah blah....anyhow a few days later she sent me a picture /photo message of herself stark naked.
i never told her indoors this !!!!

Did a job for a mates daughter on old kent road and her flatmate (bear in mind i'm from Doncaster) got down there her flat mates a bloke bent as nine bob note , kept winkin an pursin his lips at me , gutted thats only comon i've had in over thirty years , and no i did Not take him on (not only was he bent, but he was tight as f**k an all

show us all the picture then shoundnt be aloud to keep it to yourself
skimmin2day said:
last year i got a text message from a client i did a quote for a fews hours before.it read bowcichawowwow i didnt no what it meant and asked my missus,she explained it from the lynx advert on the telly and the perswon sending it obviously fancied me and what the f**k is goin on here???
anyhow my wife swiflty sent her one back telling her im maried blah blah blah....anyhow a few days later she sent me a picture /photo message of herself stark naked.

did you get the job then
ant said:
show us all the picture then shoundnt be aloud to keep it to yourself
skimmin2day said:

re-roofed a bungalow for an old duffer couple of years back, he insisted on sunbathing in the nude while me and my mate were working above, put me right off my ginsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.