court today

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatarm.......hope you've not got kids.......if you have, look at the thread before you comment....karma, gafer tape, staple gun and you call me loon....................
I am totally lost now,gafa tape staple gun wot u on about and how did nikki con us??? You are the first one toMention nikki, we weren't dealing with nikki, I think you're " karma" issue lies with ineedaplasterer

sadly yes, but hey, someone has to...........it's just a bit random me on here at this time but I just wanted folks to know that sometimes when you put things out there, there are things that happen. This was my ex business partner who put it out there that she wanted me to be hit by a bus and my poor 16 year old, just before he was 17 saw this and said how can you be hit by a bus cos you drive.....one day before he was 17 was hit by a bus and died as a result........do not wish things cos they may come true, and the result of this is my son dies, just over a year ago as Karma was sent to us....random, and I do not need sympathy or sarky remarks from some, but please think......my boy was a great son, my baby, he has sisters and a baby nephew and niece......I an not a loonball, just a mother grieving the loss of her baby.........and the Karma was sent

fatarm, rule is..........................read the thread before comment...............don't know, please do not comment.......................

Look at the profile of ineedaplasterer.......if you don't know, please do not comment

Nope still feckin lost,still don't know wot gaffa tape and staple gun has to do with,so will have to assume this is a wind up, maybe the work of someone from the forum, it has been known?so I am away now cause it's giving me a headach, if it is genuine then sorry for your loss and sorry for your state of mind, night night, an I hope i see it thru to the morning, I heard there is a lot of karma floatin about....whoooooooo

what the fook? why is a grieving mother signing upto a forum like this?:RpS_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.