Cracking season??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why your my hero.................:RpS_w00t:

I either do something to the best of my ability or not at all. There's no middle ground. Do you realise how frustrated I become when someone has attached an angle bead around a reveal that it not perfectly touching? I am very difficult to please and even more difficult to impress :)

Liked i said.............your my hero...................:RpS_wink:............bet your an awesome shag............your lass must feel so lucky.........:RpS_thumbup:

Liked i said.............your my hero...................:RpS_wink:............bet your an awesome shag............your lass must feel so lucky.........:RpS_thumbup:

LOL, don't believe everything I write. For all you know, I might be a young lady in her prime :RpS_wub:

I'm a talented programmer: my work is always innovative and reliable. The problem solving aspect is what appeals to me the most and I can practically program whatever I like.

I am not dependent on plastering but it's one of my passions because I find it relaxing and rewarding. I also get paid very well. I have friends who work in other trades and when they come across plastering work they will recommend me to their client. It is often with very well to do clients.

Modest too.... :RpS_lol:

I would just like to put on record I'm defo not one of your biggest fans Minh, there was so many other ways of commenting on my post but you chose to big yourself up... Shame

i thought you had a hard time over the last couple of days and thought it was quite harsh now I can fully understand why people have taken a disliking to your condescending nature.

with regards to plastering these days advertising does nothing for you it's all about word of mouth and recommendations which we are all able to charge a premium. 90% of my work is existing customers..

same, i havnt advertised in years and im busier than ever....

does anyone else here cut the beads like arrows when fitting to corners?? cos im seeing more and more younger folk doing it and wondering why the fook lol

same, i havnt advertised in years and im busier than ever....

does anyone else here cut the beads like arrows when fitting to corners?? cos im seeing more and more younger folk doing it and wondering why the fook lol

Sometimes if the beads have frayed a bit while cutting..

i mean every fooking corner bead lol half the time leaving great big holes between 90 degree corners where the bead mesh original was lol and half time too messing a perfectly clean factory cut edge to butt up too with a chewed up shite one coz they have cut it funny on the angle lol

but yeah i get that bit mate.

stops the wings from spaying out i was taught this when i started 10 years ago:RpS_thumbup:

i mean every fooking corner bead lol half the time leaving great big holes between 90 degree corners where the bead mesh original was lol and half time too messing a perfectly clean factory cut edge to butt up too with a chewed up shite one coz they have cut it funny on the angle lol

but yeah i get that bit mate.

Yeah now that's just r******d! :RpS_laugh:

its become more habit really but i know what you mean by great big gaps in the corner never have that if thats the case just keep it square

yeah thats most likely it, i try getting the boys out the habbit coz its peevs me off but we are all taught diff so meh :RpS_thumbup:

Modest too.... :RpS_lol:

I would just like to put on record I'm defo not one of your biggest fans Minh, there was so many other ways of commenting on my post but you chose to big yourself up... Shame

i thought you had a hard time over the last couple of days and thought it was quite harsh now I can fully understand why people have taken a disliking to your condescending nature.

with regards to plastering these days advertising does nothing for you it's all about word of mouth and recommendations which we are all able to charge a premium. 90% of my work is existing customers..

Spanky, You follow the flock whenever it suits you and your opinions are always influenced by other people. You may interpret my post as being condescending, but it is not. You asked me whether it was programming or plastering that was my first choice and I gave you an honest answer. I'm very talented whether you like it or not. When you see someone driving past in their Mercedes Benz, do you frown and look upon them with disdain? If someone works hard and is good at their profession I would be the last person to openly show my contempt. In fact, I would say "Good for them. They deserve it".

Spanky, You follow the flock whenever it suits you and your opinions are always influenced by other people. You may interpret my post as being condescending, but it is not. You asked me whether it was programming or plastering that was my first choice and I gave you an honest answer. I'm very talented whether you like it or not. When you see someone driving past in their Mercedes Benz, do you frown and look upon them with disdain? If someone works hard and is good at their profession I would be the last person to openly show my contempt. In fact, I would say "Good for them. They deserve it".

The question was did you start out as a spread or a programmer first.

'I'm very talented' I couldn't give a sh-it tbh, but from my experience the people who feel the need to tell everyone how great they think they are, never live up to the high expectations or ever mediocre ones...

I'm more of a modest person who will let other people/customers do the talking for me..

my opinion of you is completely organic and from the first couple of posts I read of yours I was very nearly sick... I mean you practically had flynny's cock in your mouth when gushing over your OCD plastering box..

I won't even comment on the merc assessment because you clearly have jaded view on life & success :rolleyes)

LOL, don't believe everything I write. For all you know, I might be a young lady in her prime :RpS_wub:

Or a young teenage girl :-0
FFS Arti it's a trap she's grooming you :RpS_scared:

I can hear the sirens on way to yours right now :-0
RUN MARRA RUN :RpS_scared:

The question was did you start out as a spread or a programmer first.

'I'm very talented' I couldn't give a sh-it tbh, but from my experience the people who feel the need to tell everyone how great they think they are, never live up to the high expectations or ever mediocre ones...

I'm more of a modest person who will let other people/customers do the talking for me..

my opinion of you is completely organic and from the first couple of posts I read of yours I was very nearly sick... I mean you practically had flynny's cock in your mouth when gushing over your OCD plastering box..

I won't even comment on the merc assessment because you clearly have jaded view on life & success :rolleyes)

"Programmer or plasterer first?"

That can be interpreted in many ways. The English language is ambiguous: programming languages are not.

When you started a thread "70 m2 I'm worried that I'm slow", do you not have any self belief in your own abilities? Why do you need people to reassure you? It's all about confidence.

If you don't measure prosperity in monetary terms you might as well go and do plastering for free.

Success & money come hand in hand..

anyone can buy a Merc, BMW etc does that really make them successful...

I've seen people with very nice cars but they live in a shithole and work in a shitty job..

70m2 I was asking a question. As the rates at the time were shocking so had to pull my finger out a bit. I got my answer and not from the thread.

Success & money come hand in hand..

anyone can buy a Merc, BMW etc does that really make them successful...

I've seen people with very nice cars but they live in a shithole and work in a shitty job..

70m2 I was asking a question. As the rates at the time were shocking so had to pull my finger out a bit. I got my answer and not from the thread.

You're missing the whole point because you have become clouded by minor details. To understand what I have written you need to see the forest and not the individual trees.

This mean you leaving again?? Or not so much like time...:flapper:

I assume you literally thought that I had gone fishing and came back with a big catch. Keep reading it over and over again and you'll realise that you were one of those fish that took the bait.

well...... just read this treat right through..... what can I say..... "CRACKING THREAD!"

sorry to bring it back to the start again! LOL

I assume you literally thought that I had gone fishing and came back with a big catch. Keep reading it over and over again and you'll realise that you were one of those fish that took the bait.

What bait ????

Thanx Mrs Minh:RpS_wink:but he didn't have to pretend to leave to find out who the bitches are? Your very protective of Minh ain't you:RpS_wink:

Thanx Mrs Minh:RpS_wink:but he didn't have to pretend to leave to find out who the bitches are? Your very protective of Minh ain't you:RpS_wink:

Why you not b*tching about that n8rbos guy? You gonna call him minhs dad next?

Status
Not open for further replies.