Customer houses with pets

• Thread starter Deleted member 40920
  • Start date

Members online

I did one for a mate few year ago, couple of artex ceiling over skim, got address. Said you’ll need some dust sheets floors are staying. Got 3 plastic backed ones, pulls up rings him. I’ll be there in half hour just knock on customers in, knocks on got a text off joiner. Ps it f**k**g stinks. Tosser! Furrballs behind all the doors, thought it was a carpet till I seen the square shapes, was tiled. Had a fly catcher sticky strip things in the kitchen, was rammed with them no more room for flies. Proper got there monies worth @John j had to be like Muhammad Ali to get water out kitchen sink dodging the f**k**s. Do I want a brew? You f**k**g mental!! Done for dinner, loaded up van stunk with the dust sheets pulled over to some lads filling a skip give them £20 to put the sheets in. Home, shower, fresh uniform, dinner back to work. Could still smell the house on my buckets the next day. Another job s**t stained knickers on the bathroom floor, big lads aswell.
Haha I'm in 2 minds if I should chuck the dustsheets tbh. They're like £20 a pop though and used 5. I'm done and out of there though! I survived. Never again

Did a rewire patch up in a right toilet once. Breeding dogs in house . Didn't even tidy up . Couldn't even tell

Haha I'm in 2 minds if I should chuck the dustsheets tbh. They're like £20 a pop though and used 5. I'm done and out of there though! I survived. Never again
I couldn’t over kept mine, can still smell it when I think of it. Makes me gip

buy light weight polythene far cheaper
Far cheaper but rip quickly and just get tangled up all day I find. I've had these dust sheets well over a year, nothing gets through them

Stick them in your local launderette, let there washing machine deal with them lol.
Job I just finished. Kid said old boys ok next door with noise but he.s a bit mental.
In coni at back and old blokes chucking spade round garden. Next thing he.s calling me out.
So I goes to him and he offers me some dust sheets . Says they were his brothers who was a builder but he.s dead now.
I said there not cursed are they. He said course there not and to be fair after seeing him chuck spade round garden I was to scared to refuse. ( plus they were free )
So know I.ve got some dead guys sheets in van week before I fly.
So if I dont post a pic of a pint in front of pool Monday you know why. Help ye sens to what's in van ( that nella trowels a dream) just DONT YAKE THE DUST SHEETS

Job I just finished. Kid said old boys ok next door with noise but he.s a bit mental.
In coni at back and old blokes chucking spade round garden. Next thing he.s calling me out.
So I goes to him and he offers me some dust sheets . Says they were his brothers who was a builder but he.s dead now.
I said there not cursed are they. He said course there not and to be fair after seeing him chuck spade round garden I was to scared to refuse. ( plus they were free )
So know I.ve got some dead guys sheets in van week before I fly.
So if I dont post a pic of a pint in front of pool Monday you know why. Help ye sens to what's in van ( that nella trowels a dream) just DONT YAKE THE DUST SHEETS
Hahahahaha! f**k**g brilliant! I wouldn’t risk leaving them in there mate, they might have bad joojoo!! You tight fecker! Lol.

Rendered a place this year there was dogshit all over the garden women just let um out in garden to s**t everywhere! I said if it wasn't all picked up we wouldn't be coming back! She hated me through the whole job full house! That job was left immaculate I was waiting for the tiniest complaint :ROFLMAO: even transferred the money without me speaking to her just posted invoice and money was there same night! Think I embarrassed her and she had nothing cos she was in wrong filthy c**t!

I always take a Turkish eye key ring when I fly but cant find the thing. Hate flying
f**k it fill yourself with beer instead........... Oh mind you though have you seen them prices at the airports now! Lol.

Flew back from Turkey last year at 1 am . Ended up with 6 seats little got laid on 2 and slept all way back . It was mint

Cat puked on my stairs sheet today . customer said it had thiroid problem. If she wasn't in it would have had a effing teeth problem.