Daylight site light type thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good little comparison he does there between a few different lights. Wish he had stayed on the forum. Might get some of them leds. Be good for under stairs and things like that.

When you wach his vids on youtube they are under the comedy category for some reason. Thousand subscribers now danny:whistle: Its like friends reunited and facebook. They just didnt see it coming.
Bloke was fine but took himself far too seriously like he was the messiah of the plastering world, so obviously he got the piss ripped then spat his dummy out ,guys.
Not exactly the way to go about getting on with everyone or anyone and that would happen on here , on site or down the pub.

I tried all sorts after getting fed up changing bulbs in halogen lamps then I read a simple trick on here, take the glass out and bulbs last much much longer. Halogen all the way through winter for me
Get LED light they sound mate

I have four battery led lights only last 4 hours butt with the cable ones I have as well it ok really bright never had one blow yet

Seen some good leds, probably invest if I saw a bargain
I got this in end I not connected it up yet...£18 from electrics merchants

Attachments

• Daylight site light type thing
    WP_20151103_18_33_25_Pro.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 276
Here's a better photo..bulb is 36w cool white light..I didn't want a stand for it just lean it in a corner or flat on floor ..i post it on working Thursday
Daylight site light type thing

for yrs and yrs ive hated plastered through the winter months due to lighting.....however this yr ive decided im going to do summer/winter days...

soooooooooo this yr zombie will be home before the school kids feck em!!!:birra:

for yrs and yrs ive hated plastered through the winter months due to lighting.....however this yr ive decided im going to do summer/winter days...

soooooooooo this yr zombie will be home before the school kids feck em!!!:birra:
Don't blame ya I always get back to walk me dog in day light...my days of working past 3pm are done

Status
Not open for further replies.