Dewalt phone

Members online

Thejester

Hello everyone
Just asking if anyone has a dewalt phone or if you know anyone has one. Thinking of getting one because iv been through loads of phones through the years

I got a cat s50 which is good, I dropped it down a flight of stairs the other week and not a mark on it

Could just put a decent case on whatever phone you have. Worked on my s2 and s3. No offence but at like 400 I feel it's just not worth it.

Reading reviews on this phone has mixed bag but mainly negative about battery and screen sensitivity lack of or phone turning itself on in pocket etc.
Let's face it same as everything great when working well and dog shoite when not.

I built my home with a note 4 in an otterbox... I then built a kit car as well... the phone has survived... also sticking your phone in a sandwich bag helps keep the dust out :D a fresh one every day and you are laughing

iPhone 6 with an "otter box" shatter/shock proof case. Thing is indestructible !! This is my 4th iPhone from breakages at work though. Finally realised the £40 case is worth it