Dewalt

MIXERMAN

I bought the DeWalt 240 volt .great machine. But don't like the trigger. It's got a little button thingy . Seems to be jamming. Doesn't feel that robust. Anyone.

I bought the DeWalt 240 volt .great machine. But don't like the trigger. It's got a little button thingy . Seems to be jamming. Doesn't feel that robust. Anyone.
Never had a problem so can not help /corded/&cordless same safety switch .

Filthy hands mixing up ?

I have the 110v one .no problem with the switch I have to agree it is a bit fiddly and probably not the best design but I have had no problems with it ,if kept clean there should be no problems

I’ve got the same ,safety switch is a bit fiddley but I’d rather have that than the one on the refina

Got to say it's a beast of a machine for the money. I'm knocking up s&c . the first time I went to clean it and it threw a full bucket of water out on the drive. Problem with these working outside you have to hide it every time you use it. Stop it going Missing.

Got to say it's a beast of a machine for the money. I'm knocking up s&c . the first time I went to clean it and it threw a full bucket of water out on the drive. Problem with these working outside you have to hide it every time you use it. Stop it going Missing.
Yes !!!