Dinner

D4A87F7F-1B27-473C-B919-25DDBF07FAF7.gif

The site agent is s**t scared of me i say it how it is if they dont like it i just say im going home mate get some other c**t to finish it they soon listen

The site agent is s**t scared of me i say it how it is if they dont like it i just say im going home mate get some other c**t to finish it they soon listen

I'm helping another site out ....3 months behind on "affordable" houses.
Agent must be 22....he loves leaving at 2 ...
"Am I ok to leave it like this it's not done.??"
Yep i need to be somewhere.
I fuucking crack up laughing ..ring my gaffa and explain it to him at 2 o'clock everyday...then go home halfway through a set lol.

And I honestly couldn't care less.

I'm helping another site out ....3 months behind on "affordable" houses.
Agent must be 22....he loves leaving at 2 ...
"Am I ok to leave it like this it's not done.??"
Yep i need to be somewhere.
I fuucking crack up laughing ..ring my gaffa and explain it to him at 2 o'clock everyday...then go home halfway through a set lol.

And I honestly couldn't care less.
Haha

Love working for the builders. When I’m just prepping it’s brew at 10 followed by dinner followed by brew at 3! Feel like I’m on holiday!
It's home at 3 lol I just grab a brew or sandwiche on fly. Just needs organising. Job were on at min got extension cables all over . Takes a age to work out which ones live

It's home at 3 lol I just grab a brew or sandwiche on fly. Just needs organising. Job were on at min got extension cables all over . Takes a age to work out which ones live
Agreed. When I’m in my own jobs on my own. If I’m working for the builders I do a day rate and like the socialbility

You really do talk about prepping a lot! Lol. I do mine in between Plastering.

I do that....chuck room on, then quickly nip into next room and board that while it's pulling in....lay in, run next door, scrim, nip back in and flatten, clean room, final trowel, wipe bucket out, have tea, do same again after tea and gone for 11.

I do that....chuck room on, then quickly nip into next room and board that while it's pulling in....lay in, run next door, scrim, nip back in and flatten, clean room, final trowel, wipe bucket out, have tea, do same again after tea and gone for 11.

You forgot re-tarmac the drive in there